Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cryptomillion
    Newest Member
    cryptomillion

• No registered users viewing this page.

Convert Your Admin Points to Cash Prizes!

I know I have been teasing you for a while with this, but I have been working behind the scenes to bring something exciting for you, that will coincide with our Paid Reviews. 

We are working on something much bigger, but I wanted to bring you something now, in the way of thank you for your loyalty to us. 

As most of you are aware, we now have a feature that allows you to earn Admin Points, but of course, I wanted to go one step further didn't I. 

You will now earn 5 EUR for every 200 admin points you earn. Unfortunately, we cannot backdate admin points, so this will be effective from the points you earn from TOMORROW 16th July onwards. But don't worry, because I told you we are working on something much bigger which hopefully your previous admin points will be used for. 

We have a monthly budget for this, which ties in with paid reviews. This means that one month after the maximum budget has been reached, it will then be suspended and restart on the 1st of the month but I will make you aware when this happens. 

You can earn admin points in loads of different ways:

1. Creating new and engaging topics - specifically in sports where I will be awarding extra points 

2. Helping other members and new members 

3. Posting great/helpful content 

4. Taking part in contests

And a number of other ways in which I feel you deserve admin points. 

All payments will be added to an invoice at the end of the month and paid only by Skrill or Bank Transfer. Payments can take up to 14 working days, not including the weekends. 

Please watch closely as I will soon be announcing what you must do once you receive admin points so that we can keep track of how many points you have earned. 

@cocopop3011 The reason why I didn't make any comment is because I think 500 Admin Points for only 10 EUR is just too little! Trying to earn 50 Admin Points alone is already not easy, trying to accumulate them to 500 points only to earn just 10 EUR...ooooh boy! 😜

36 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011 The reason why I didn't make any comment is because I think 500 Admin Points for only 10 EUR is just too little! Trying to earn 50 Admin Points alone is already not easy, trying to accumulate them to 500 points only to earn just 10 EUR...ooooh boy! 😜

We’re already VERY generous. We pay you to write reviews. We pay you endless monthly contests, month after month. 

Up until now, I’ve not been awarding admin points much because they’ve not really meant much, this opportunity was to allow you all to earn much more points. 

Happy to count you and @Icy out if you like? ☺️

40 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

We’re already VERY generous. We pay you to write reviews. We pay you endless monthly contests, month after month. 

Up until now, I’ve not been awarding admin points much because they’ve not really meant much, this opportunity was to allow you all to earn much more points. 

👀👀👀

You rang my lovely Cocopop3011! 😊

Perhaps we can all negotiate better footing of terms that we all can agree on. 

#1 Hope we can use previously racked up points because it's only fair since we weren't able to make use of it before except for a beautiful display for a page.

#2 Afi has a point! The 500 points, can it be lowered further according to a forum member's rank?

#3 Do we love you? Oh, absolutely! Some more than others! 😘

There’s no negotiation, this will be open to members who want to take part on the terms I’ve stated. We are already generous enough with other rewards we have. ☺️

Said with love of course 🤣🤪😜

3 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

There’s no negotiation, this will be open to members who want to take part on the terms I’ve stated. We are already generous enough with other rewards we have. ☺️

Said with love of course 🤣🤪😜

500 points for 10 EUR seems fair especially for points that are lying around.

I hope we don't lose our previous points 🤞because I'll swoon over 🤣

Thanks @cocopop3011! 😊

7 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

If I'm not a regular member in the forum, then I wouldn't mind not being counted in - that's fair. 😁

Only after I had said my piece of mind did other members joined in and said something - at least I got their attention. 😁

Whatever Askgamblers has been offering us with cash rewards is totally incomparable anywhere on this planet - the late Sinead O'Connor said many years ago... "NOTHING COMPARES 2 U"! 😍

Nonetheless, I would still like to say that earning 100 Admin Points should be equivalent to earning 1 approved review, ie, earning 5 EUR for every 100 points. 😜

Okay listen, I will make an adjustment, a minor one. 

You can earn 5 EUR for every 200 points you earn. Which is equivalent to 400 points for 10 EUR. 

This is my final decision and will not be changed. I have points to award from the football contest which will not count as the content was before this started. Any points earn in contests from today or for content will count. 

I will keep track of your points, but it would also be helpful if you could add screenshots of your points into this topic, not a necessity but helpful. 

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

I am happy with this admin points for cash

Apologies for delayed response, I am settling in my new home and been busy the last two weeks with the move.

I should be back by the weekend.

New home? Hope it all goes well. 

@Fiekie247 became a rich leisurely man overnight, thought to himself that the house with the pool won't be enough so he buys a large mansion and a private island!

The things he'll do this week......caviar, champagne, new cars, endless women dancing on the lux touch marble designed floor, statues and next to coconut trees. 

@cocopop3011 I'm happy with your updated change for admin points! 😍

@Flatzem If it's your own house (not rented), you wouldn't want to move to another house just because the cables got stolen right?