Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jaxon01
    Newest Member
    Jaxon01

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul 20th July

Are any fellow boxing fans here like me?

Will definitely be watching this one! I think Mike Tyson is about to make a lot of money from it. These YouTuber fights generate so much money it's crazy. I watched an interview with Tyson and he said fights in his day never generated the amount of money it does now, so it's obvious why he's said yes to this, he wants the casshhh! 

It's funny how this is even allowed. Tyson is 57 and Jake is 27. But this is also going to be an exhibition match just like Mayweather vs Logan.

I am not looking forward for the match but excited about the memes that will follow.

1710002788065.jpg

10 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Are any fellow boxing fans here like me?

Will definitely be watching this one! I think Mike Tyson is about to make a lot of money from it. These YouTuber fights generate so much money it's crazy. I watched an interview with Tyson and he said fights in his day never generated the amount of money it does now, so it's obvious why he's said yes to this, he wants the casshhh! 

Yeah I mean a fight for Mayweather easily generate $30 to $50 million. Rich people pay top dollar to see famous stars fight. The longer the fight last, the more money it generates.

5 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Yeah I mean a fight for Mayweather easily generate $30 to $50 million. Rich people pay top dollar to see famous stars fight. The longer the fight last, the more money it generates.

There is a footage from that match where Logan was seen asking Mayweather to chill as it was just an exhibition match. Still don't believe how people paid so much money to watch these guys. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

So this fight got cancelled. News outlets are saying that Jake paul may fight his brother Logan. Lets see.

No way!! I seen the fight was cancelled. What’s the rift between these two brothers then? They don’t get along? I didn’t realise until lately. So Prime is just Logan is it? I always thought it was their joint venture.