Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

    165731
    Total Members
    273566
    Most Online
    Zubi1122
    Newest Member
    Zubi1122
    Joined
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

My opinions on Tsars Casino


Recommended Posts

Selected as Top 10 Best Casino: shall we begin to peel off their skin?

- Tsars Casino.

I've made an effort in the past of creating a visual explanation of the problems...let's try it again.

Count the amount of tsars links in the first two pictures

Screenshot_20240503_172317.jpeg

Screenshot_20240503_172452.jpeg

tsars.jpeg

tsars-belgiumstillable.jpeg

vote.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • cocopop3011 changed the title to My opinions on Tsars Casino
1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

@jan duchau this does not belong in this topic so I will relocate it for you. Suggest an Edit is not for personal opinions of where you think we should rate casinos 😊

So I need to explain myself after all....

This casino is listed as illegal 4times already...take special notice to the url.

Belgium is not allowed to play there.

Change their review page accordingly with mentioning this is a restricted casino for people from my region.

Tsars themself have no intention apparently to change this matter because, as you can see, their registration page is still offering Belgium as a possibility.

The four sites blacklisted are tsars.com, 117tsars.com, 118tsars.com, 120tsars.com.

121tsars.com was my landing page.

If somebody doubts about this being an intentional setup to circumvent the law...than give him/her a stone, they'll enjoy talking to it. 

So a criminal setup is again selected to win an award....doesn't anybody mind the loss of credibility down there.

SHORT: their casino review page has to change so that fellow lost Belgium players seeking a casino to play at don't get the wrong idea.

+ It must follow their url changes as well.

This 121tsars.com url is reported as from now, I don't wanna land on 122tsars.com when I click their page on AG in the next months!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

Belgium is not allowed to play there.

No where in your first post did you write this. If you are making a suggest an edit like this, then I can keep it on the original topic - but you need to make it clear that this is the edit which you did not do originally. I'll check the casinos terms and conditions to see if this is listed as a restricted country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As per the casino 

 

Quote

10.4 Citizens or Residents of the following territories are restricted to use and access Tsars.com by any means including but not limited to: Bulgaria, USA, Netherlands, Portugal, France, Dutch Indies, Iran, Curacao, Denmark, Australia and it’s territories.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can rename all my posts if you're so scared to be confronted with the truth but I'll keep coninue'ing with asking for adjustments...you asked for them, remember that!

 

Following casinos need to be changed as well, for the same reason as Tsars.

Royspins Casino (JER- Team N.V.) royspins.com14/12/202310/01/2024 *so Wazbee will be a no no for future play, phew!*

royspins.com16/11/202323/11/2023

royspins1.com16/11/202323/11/2023

royspins2.com16/11/202323/11/2023

royspins2.com16/11/202323/11/2023

 

The Altacapone group with 3 law lawbreaking ones...maybe they can hold a 'Worst Casino' amongst them:

Spinsbro.com

spinsbro.com    -16/11/202323/11/2023

spinsbro1.com    -16/11/202323/11/2023

spinsbro2.com    -16/11/202323/11/2023

spinsbro4.com    -16/11/202323/11/2023

 

Snatch Casino

 

snatchcasino.com    -14/12/202310/01/2024

snatchcasino1.com    -14/12/202310/01/2024

snatchcasino6.eu    -14/12/202310/01/2024

snatchcasino5.eu    -14/12/202310/01/2024

 

iWild Casino

iwildcasino6.eu   - 19/10/202327/11/2023

iwildcasino5.eu    -19/10/202327/11/2023

iwildcasino4.eu    -19/10/202327/11/2023

iwildcasino3.eu    -19/10/202327/11/2023

iwildcasino.com    -19/10/202327/11/2023

snatchcasino.jpeg

spinsbro.jpeg

iwild.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

 

You can rename all my posts if you're so scared to be confronted with the truth but I'll keep coninue'ing with asking for adjustments...you asked for them, remember that!

 

Moved your topic because you failed to actually explain yourself properly! 

Please do not try to patronise me. 

On a quick google search of Tsars using a VPN I can browse and create an account there. (Not through AskGamblers) Nothing to suggest it is restricted for Belgium players. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

No where in your first post did you write this. If you are making a suggest an edit like this, then I can keep it on the original topic - but you need to make it clear that this is the edit which you did not do originally. I'll check the casinos terms and conditions to see if this is listed as a restricted country.

It's clear to me now that pictures don't say more than words...

Since when do we trust these apparant self-regulators.

They've been designated as illegal by Belgium, their T&C's are dust against official bills being decided and published.

I'm logging out before I say some stupid ***** once again. I'm sorry @cocopop3011, I know you're not the one to blame...but I always believed fora were created to hear from the masses and those interested could come, listen and share their opinion.

Noticing this, it's a caroussel of crooks, nothing more, nothig less...and although having broken AG's trustworthyness, from where I'm sitting at least, they seem to snake away with it and even get an award for it.

For shame

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

It's clear to me now that pictures don't say more than words...

Since when do we trust these apparant self-regulators.

They've been designated as illegal by Belgium, their T&C's are dust against official bills being decided and published.

I'm logging out before I say some stupid ***** once again. I'm sorry @cocopop3011, I know you're not the one to blame...but I always believed fora were created to hear from the masses and those interested could come, listen and share their opinion.

Noticing this, it's a caroussel of crooks, nothing more, nothig less...and although having broken AG's trustworthyness, from where I'm sitting at least, they seem to snake away with it and even get an award for it.

For shame

 

Pictures might makes sense to you because you’re from Belgium I’m not which is why I asked you to explain yourself in words! 
 

If you can’t have a conversation without losing your temper every time then yes, maybe it is best that you log out. 
 

I already stated above that I will forward your suggestions, you know I cannot do this until next week, and I’ve already explained there is no one in the office for me to talk to at the moment, I was merely trying to gather information from you to back up your suggestion when I forward it but if you can’t act like a grown up then feel free to log out. I can’t go to the team with a picture you’ve sent me I have to back it up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Pictures might makes sense to you because you’re from Belgium I’m not which is why I asked you to explain yourself in words! 
 

If you can’t have a conversation without losing your temper every time then yes, maybe it is best that you log out. 
 

I already stated above that I will forward your suggestions, you know I cannot do this until next week, and I’ve already explained there is no one in the office for me to talk to at the moment, I was merely trying to gather information from you to back up your suggestion when I forward it but if you can’t act like a grown up then feel free to log out. I can’t go to the team with a picture you’ve sent me I have to back it up. 

never mind, going awol last night was actually a good thing.

I enjoyed some music in my personal backlogue...which was buildup during more than a year...only 210GB of deciding 'Should they stay or should they gooo'😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...