Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ryder1477
    Newest Member
    ryder1477

• No registered users viewing this page.

what "platforms" are doing the best for you?

klarissa

Hey ;)

I am just played microgaming break da bank, with 0.45 bet per spin, and hit 5 best symbols with break da bank wild(x5 multiplier) and received 360$. I am just can dream if it will be in free spins(x25 multiplier)...

If you want to try another platform, you can try some of playtech(askgamblers had good bonuses on it), also i like netent slots very much. Try some of this and may be there you find your luck ;)

Also try on MG play hitman(0.45 spin=500$ win, hit 3 wilds + 2 best symbols), LOTR(0.60 spin=620 win, first fours reel is wilds). I can give you advice to play with low bet few hours in one slot, and you hit something big ;)

GL

.45 paid you 360? wow. i have to bet at least 1.00 if I want that. I don't like Netent much, the games are pretty but their "variance" is too much i think. I play rtg most even though they are usually slowest because of the US laws making payments so hard, but I just have the most fun i guess.

Funny you say that fiero since I am bored of RTG right now. I really hope we folks in the US get some new software providers soon! I don't like Top Game and that's about our only other choice I think.

So unfortunately klarissa I'm not in much of a position to be handing out advice!

has your luck at MG changed klarissa because they are the only place that is winning for me now lol. i mean i understand it's random but its just funny how that always seems to happen once you start griping the money starts coming, at least for me.