Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Annekaever86
    Newest Member
    Annekaever86

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slots (examples where even Iron Man would barf upon during his endurance run)

Peeps,

Is it me or do more and more slots feel like a marathon these days? 🤢 🤮

sweaty.jpg

I just had my last free night before I begin working again tonight...just now I sat here doubting if I should find some gems on this special day cause we're in a leap year.

The 29th only occurs every four year and can be considered more rare than a blood moon.

So I started thinking yesterday evening and set the new show 'Shogun' from Disney -and others- on hold to try some slots, known and unknown....

Where I dreamed of finding pearls, I only found quick sand.

wtf.jpg

Spinometal, releasing slots high volatility-wise, has numerous Books and I tried two new ones.

- Night Wolf - Frozen Flames (5 x 3 / 25 win lines -Free Spins - Double Symbol Wheel, Double Symbols, Extra Stacked Wild, Bonus Game, Only Double Symbols) 🥳

MAX multiplier: x 500  - 88.69% | 92.16% | 94.04% | 96.31% - Medium volatility (This is info from their website!!!!) 😱

I spun 1 h 10 m, bet size €0,25 and lost +- € 70, I received 3 bonus 'Hold&Spin' style spins without actually holding and 3 time €3 was won (15 x bet - 500 x possible).+.free spins...what/where free spins??

It felt like donating blood over and over and over

blood donor.jpeg

Pragmatic: The Magic Cauldron.

Every day, better said; every time I deposit I open it and play some.

Thing is, I have to play 3 hours to see some +250x multiplier.

The game itself doesn't slurp you like a deranged Slurpy fan sucks his stick but playing status quo for hours to gain prolly +- 125 x in the end...WHERE's MY BIG HITTER GODDAMMIT!!!😬

slurpy time.jpg

Numerous others come to mind BUT I wanna hear your pov and if feeling resembles, examples please

example.png

@jan duchau From my very own experiences over many years of slotting, all games have gone from GOOD to BAD to DISGUSTING! Only a very few remain playable to this day.

Newly released games tend to play okay for the first 2000 or so spins, then they'd go DEAD for a long time! Proof? Play any new game, give it 2000 spins or so, and you'd get a decent game play...win or lose is not in question here, just the overall game play. Play more and more spins and things would become hotter and hotter for you...not the winning hot kind, but the swearing and sweating hot kind.

That is the main reason why I stick to my few old favourites, even though they are now being controlled and regulated by blardy A.I.s, but they still can give decent game play and big wins at the right times. See my Playtech Mega Wins and that's real proof for you!

Newer games? I completely DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@jan duchau From my very own experiences over many years of slotting, all games have gone from GOOD to BAD to DISGUSTING! Only a very few remain playable to this day.

Newly released games tend to play okay for the first 2000 or so spins, then they'd go DEAD for a long time! Proof? Play any new game, give it 2000 spins or so, and you'd get a decent game play...win or lose is not in question here, just the overall game play. Play more and more spins and things would become hotter and hotter for you...not the winning hot kind, but the swearing and sweating hot kind.

That is the main reason why I stick to my few old favourites, even though they are now being controlled and regulated by blardy A.I.s, but they still can give decent game play and big wins at the right times. See my Playtech Mega Wins and that's real proof for you!

Newer games? I completely DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!

DUDE

12db27514f1d4675a0933a6d5069b28bkBUHWcSdLCzYbkw2-9.jpg

EDIT: except for new games ... i do try them and from last three months I can really support and suggest 'Blazing Wild Megaways' from Pragmatic.