Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

    163144
    Total Members
    273566
    Most Online
    Flapjak4
    Newest Member
    Flapjak4
    Joined
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Strange Casino's


Recommended Posts

Ok So Just Recently , 

I went to become a member of Tsars Casino which apparently holds only Curacao License ....bro what you fullas doing being Located in the United Kingdom ? 

Curacao don't recognize your stupid SOW / SOF document requests and none of my network or 3 other networks of connected players will either about 250k + 

gamblers exactly what do you think your doing ? RR Investments if you have a C license that's nothing to do with the united kingdom you can only ask this sht from 

brits . 

Blimmin shame too flash casino all the right conditions you and Arcanebet but the Withdrawal Limits need to be upped plus those stupid rules gone then you could switch 

gears and level up ? .  Also the reviews on here need to be adjusted 500 dollars per day upto 1k maximum of 15 per month is not a casino its a bookie operation a 4 at best 

on rankings come on operations that do 50k per day + are 8's with no stupid ***** pending times and like Tsars who actually are sending money how it should be sent WITHIN ONE HOUR 

then you are talking 9+ ok sheez . 

 

-A

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Astaroth said:

Also the reviews on here need to be adjusted 500 dollars per day upto 1k maximum of 15 per month is not a casino its a bookie operation a 4 at best 

on rankings come on operations that do 50k per day + are 8's with no stupid ***** pending times and like Tsars who actually are sending money how it should be sent WITHIN ONE HOUR 

then you are talking 9+ ok sheez . 

Hi and thank you for your post. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't confused by it though.

Could you pleas clarify what you mean by the above?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hi and thank you for your post. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't confused by it though.

Could you pleas clarify what you mean by the above?

Ok Cocopop I'll make things a bit more clearer , 

 

Operations that have a maximum cashout of 500 dollars per day are bottlenecking outgoings and limiting the player big time with maximum weekly cashout amounts of 5,000 dollars and monthly of 15,000 dollars those are just some examples they do not deserve high rankings these operations are developing and as such should be reflected : What I'm getting at is standards 

I mean how to compare such places to ones like Bitstarz and Winz.io where you can boost out 100k+ per day and half a million a month etc I just think ones up there with high ranking do not deserve those rankings is what I'm saying and as we all know the payment providers like INPAY and etc can effect Transactions within an hour it is the casino's decision if it relaxes those time frames 

I know because I spoke to 3 over the course of 12 months I'll admit being an upcoming casino is a rough thing but for this game you need to come in heavy with heavy investment capital but having an operation that is basically a guy with a hat on sitting at the back of a pub with such bottlenecked amounts is kinda a joke wouldn't you agree and should not be regarded in high esteem we need operations that are : 

50,000-100,000+ per day maximum cashouts 

500,000+ per month maximum cashouts 

Withdrawal times which are

 

Withdrawal Times

EWallets: 0-1 hours
Bank Transfers: 0-1 hours
Cheques: Not offered
Card Payments: 0-1 hours
Pending Time: 0-24 hours
 
As an Example with pending times of one hour maximum this is the standard we should be setting that is what I call a golden shining star .

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Astaroth said:

Operations that have a maximum cashout of 500 dollars per day are bottlenecking outgoings and limiting the player big time with maximum weekly cashout amounts of 5,000 dollars and monthly of 15,000 dollars those are just some examples they do not deserve high rankings these operations are developing and as such should be reflected : What I'm getting at is standards 

Tsars don't have these  limits? But we have reflected that the actual limits they do have are low in our review, which is clearly stated as a con.

I don't decide the casino ranking I'm afraid, and the withdrawal limits will be just one factor taken into account here. 

33 minutes ago, Astaroth said:

we need operations that are : 

50,000-100,000+ per day maximum cashouts 

500,000+ per month maximum cashouts 

And yes I agree this would be great, but also not realistic, because most new casinos opening these days dont have anywhere near these limits and AG can't control that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Tsars don't have these  limits? But we have reflected that the actual limits they do have are low in our review, which is clearly stated as a con.

I don't decide the casino ranking I'm afraid, and the withdrawal limits will be just one factor taken into account here. 

And yes I agree this would be great, but also not realistic, because most new casinos opening these days dont have anywhere near these limits and AG can't control that. 

Simply put, then these new casinos that have limited funds for their casino operations shouldn't be ranked higher than a 6 at best.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Simply put, then these new casinos that have limited funds for their casino operations shouldn't be ranked higher than a 6 at best.

But you’re taking into account just one thing here, they’re withdrawal limits. There’s so much more to consider! Most new casinos entering AG and receiving these kind of rankings anyway, which could improve or get worse over time depending on their operations. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Example 

https://www.askgamblers.com/online-casinos/reviews/scorpion-casino

https://www.askgamblers.com/online-casinos/reviews/bigwin-casino

https://www.askgamblers.com/online-casinos/reviews/jackpotfrenzy-casino

If TrustDice is ranked so highly, then there will be other reasons why it is.

Not all of you are always going to agree with a casino rating, because each of us look for different things and that is human nature. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://gamingcommission.be/nl/kansspelcommissie/illegale-kansspelen/lijst-illegale-goksites

 

check this, some top ten casino's following AG are now illegal since end last/begin new year.

Spinsbro, Tsars, wolfy, Mystake.com...which the first three out of four gave me stress then, couple o' years ago, with plain this document isn't good to get verified and sticking to it bullshit.

This was then and shows now, to me at least, that they never intended being honest/serious.

 

**Mystake.com I contacted past wednesday** (I have to give them some time to dialogue with responsible one and reimburse me but the amount is less than ZenCasino payed back in the same situation so....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

@Astaroth

Here is how the CasinoRank works 

What is AskGamblers CasinoRank?

Is AG maintaining contact with casino's to keep their rank?

 

I found a disgracefull reply to a review posted and can't by any means fathom how and why this reply can stay on profile page without casino itself nor AG have it bothering them:

 

Sebastianx18 3 reviews

October 2, 2023
1
 
 

I am new to this casino. Wanted help regarding bonuses and games, but couldn't get any. I'm stuck on a live chat waiting for a reply, it's been two hours. Not even one message from them has been received.

Everything, the chat is extremely slow. Never replies. I feel like there is only one person working in the chat department and that person is sleeping. If you have any issues goodluck getting it sorted. I can't get through to anyone.

 
 
SpinBetter Casino

SpinBetter Casino

October 10, 2023

Dear Sebastianx18 ,

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled that you had a fantastic experience with SpinBetter. Your support means a lot to us, and we're committed to continuously improving our platform to exceed your expectations. Thank you for being a valued member of our community, and we look forward to providing you with more enjoyable moments in the future.

Best regards,
SpinBetter Team

 

 

EDIT: I can confirm first hand what Sebastianx18 refers to...live is unexistable.

Twice Hi(gh) but never an answer to my question...or if you consider; 'stay on the line please, our team of experts is already on your case' an aswer...I withdraw my remark.

You can analyze included screen, contact was made due to error after choosing Mifinity, contacting live and hearing template copy paste bullshit about my methods to deposit when I said I could choose my method to deposit but it was the wrong hierarchically to open secure boxes that were prolly misconfigured.

Lasted from Friday +- 15hour in the afternoon till Monday office hours , 11 hours (+1GMT) to receive an answer from them which was written cryptogically and without excuse whatsoever from their end

spinbetter.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why can players trust AskGamblers CasinoRank?

As we have shown, CasinoRank is an unbiased algorithm that calculates a casino’s rating based on myriad factors, including the quality of the casino’s features as well as its reputation and complaints history. Therefore, players can be certain that each brand’s ranking is based solely on data. The trustworthy AskGamblers CasinoRank can’t be influenced by anything other than hard facts, allowing our players to always get the truth, then play.

 

Read the above and had to laugh because 'biased people create unbiased algorithms' and it does not really apply here unless AG has it's own Ai

Algorithms are already amongst us to a great extent. Some of them taking important decisions such as helping in the judiciary system to determine potential for recidivism, supporting decisions to renew or not a loan, or in which shares to invest our money, and even diagnosing whether our cell samples are malign or not, which determines the treatment we receive and the insurance we are offered.

While their use has great potential to help us become more accurate and reach better decisions, they come with a series of problems including privacy issues, risk of bias, error, accountability questions and lack of transparency.

The widespread adoption of (artificial) intelligence depends on trust. And we can only deem an algorithm trustworthy if we understand how it is reaching its decisions if we understand how it works.

Explainability and transparency are therefore two important characteristics of trustworthy algorithms.

Fairness of the output is as well key to trust-building. However, algorithms can become biased at every step of their lifecycle.

Ergo maintenance is not advised, it is mandatory!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jan duchau said:

Is AG maintaining contact with casino's to keep their rank?

 

I found a disgracefull reply to a review posted and can't by any means fathom how and why this reply can stay on profile page without casino itself nor AG have it bothering them:

 

Sebastianx18 3 reviews

October 2, 2023
1
 
 

I am new to this casino. Wanted help regarding bonuses and games, but couldn't get any. I'm stuck on a live chat waiting for a reply, it's been two hours. Not even one message from them has been received.

Everything, the chat is extremely slow. Never replies. I feel like there is only one person working in the chat department and that person is sleeping. If you have any issues goodluck getting it sorted. I can't get through to anyone.

 
 
SpinBetter Casino

SpinBetter Casino

October 10, 2023

Dear Sebastianx18 ,

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled that you had a fantastic experience with SpinBetter. Your support means a lot to us, and we're committed to continuously improving our platform to exceed your expectations. Thank you for being a valued member of our community, and we look forward to providing you with more enjoyable moments in the future.

Best regards,
SpinBetter Team

 

 

EDIT: I can confirm first hand what Sebastianx18 refers to...live is unexistable.

Twice Hi(gh) but never an answer to my question...or if you consider; 'stay on the line please, our team of experts is already on your case' an aswer...I withdraw my remark.

You can analyze included screen, contact was made due to error after choosing Mifinity, contacting live and hearing template copy paste bullshit about my methods to deposit when I said I could choose my method to deposit but it was the wrong hierarchically to open secure boxes that were prolly misconfigured.

Lasted from Friday +- 15hour in the afternoon till Monday office hours , 11 hours (+1GMT) to receive an answer from them which was written cryptogically and without excuse whatsoever from their end

spinbetter.jpg

Okay so I can see that this casino still has our old review style, so thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will request that we write a new casino review, this means that we fully investigate everything again, including testing live chat and commenting on our experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

End of the day you will get players come along to operations but at 500 dollars per day all the major action will just dodge it 

and people will raise an eyebrow at high rankings for small time places I mean lets face it no high roller is risking big bank rolls 

at the little guys [shrugs] . Another factor is responsiveness having an active rep and the casino is actively trying to sort things 

out shows their commitment to their cliental . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...