Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gorilla007
    Newest Member
    Gorilla007

• No registered users viewing this page.

Blackice

Blackice24

Dear Sir,

The www.sultanbet.com gaming site, of which I have been a member for a long time, has victimized hundreds of its members with inappropriate conditions.

Please review this link;<REMOVED>

This site is based in London and has proven that it uses gambling licenses unethically and is an unfair company. relevant reasons:

1. It puts psychological pressure on members by paying late earnings.

2. He uses the slot games of Netent, Pragmatic Play, BTG, and all other software companies fraudulently. Games constantly give errors.

3: It prevents possible gains by restricting the conditions of the loss bonuses they offer in return for losing games without our agreement, without the knowledge of the player, and without her approval.

4: The finance department is hiding money and taxes illegally. The money sent from Turkey is sent back to Turkey through the mafia.

I can share visual and written evidence on these subjects with you if you are interested in the subject.

On 11/5/2023 at 5:27 PM, Blackice24 said:

Dear Sir,

The www.sultanbet.com gaming site, of which I have been a member for a long time, has victimized hundreds of its members with inappropriate conditions.

Please review this link;<REMOVED>

This site is based in London and has proven that it uses gambling licenses unethically and is an unfair company. relevant reasons:

1. It puts psychological pressure on members by paying late earnings.

2. He uses the slot games of Netent, Pragmatic Play, BTG, and all other software companies fraudulently. Games constantly give errors.

3: It prevents possible gains by restricting the conditions of the loss bonuses they offer in return for losing games without our agreement, without the knowledge of the player, and without her approval.

4: The finance department is hiding money and taxes illegally. The money sent from Turkey is sent back to Turkey through the mafia.

I can share visual and written evidence on these subjects with you if you are interested in the subject.

Your external link has been removed.