Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Stefannna
    Newest Member
    Stefannna

• No registered users viewing this page.

*ATTN* Bovada Users

gocougs1010

hello, i hope all is well. i have been a Bovada customer for around 6 years ( Legend Level 3), recently in a chat with a live agent (via text chat) my account was disabled. nothing i said was disrespectful to the agent in any way. i was asking for a non-deposit bonus ( sometimes they are applicable if speaking to agent) while doing so, i was letting them know how i was down in the dumps after some recent losses. later in the conversation, my account is disabled. i was informed that it was due to something in the live chat that was said, something was flagged. i was told that i will be receiving a call from Bovada within 24-48 hours. this happened around 4 AM PT this morning. i have expressed my feelings after a rough week many times on bovada chat, never once was i disabled. anyone have an idea what is going on?

11 hours ago, gocougs1010 said:

hello, i hope all is well. i have been a Bovada customer for around 6 years ( Legend Level 3), recently in a chat with a live agent (via text chat) my account was disabled. nothing i said was disrespectful to the agent in any way. i was asking for a non-deposit bonus ( sometimes they are applicable if speaking to agent) while doing so, i was letting them know how i was down in the dumps after some recent losses. later in the conversation, my account is disabled. i was informed that it was due to something in the live chat that was said, something was flagged. i was told that i will be receiving a call from Bovada within 24-48 hours. this happened around 4 AM PT this morning. i have expressed my feelings after a rough week many times on bovada chat, never once was i disabled. anyone have an idea what is going on?

Looks most likely that they marked you as having gambling issues (Responsible Gaming), so they disabled your account, maybe for a certain period of time, or for a cooling off short period. Ask them to find out the whys and the which. 

14 hours ago, gocougs1010 said:

It's hard to say why this happened maybe it's some kind of mistake, or maybe some information was misinterpreted. In any case after the call everything will be cleared up. Good luck!