Blackjax Posted yesterday at 08:31 AM Posted yesterday at 08:31 AM Just now, cocopop3011 said: These are coming from askgamblers? No. Looks like some affiliate site got hold of my email and now they are sending these promotions. Quote
Maiwen Posted yesterday at 09:08 AM Posted yesterday at 09:08 AM I am only receiving notifications in my email, I am not receiving the mailers for AG contests. Quote
Blackjax Posted yesterday at 09:13 AM Posted yesterday at 09:13 AM 4 minutes ago, Maiwen said: I am only receiving notifications in my email, I am not receiving the mailers for AG contests. Activate notifications and news letter on forum and main site respectively. Quote
Daneski Posted yesterday at 09:42 AM Posted yesterday at 09:42 AM Nope, some scuffed russian domain Quote
Maiwen Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago On 10/9/2026 at 9:13 AM, Blackjax said: Activate notifications and news letter on forum and main site respectively. I checked, everything has been activated. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.