Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jhetrickmariano
    Newest Member
    jhetrickmariano

• No registered users viewing this page.

Need Advise

j3nny88088

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows good travel insurance to buy? I came across travel insurance clubs to join, as a mobile phone application, on myTravelSOS? My wife and I are going to Spain for a couple of weeks this spring, and need to join one of these insurance clubs. Each one offers a great deal on travel medical and legal insurance, but I'm not sure which one to join. The cheapest one costs about 15 dollars. I googled other travel insurance, and couldn't find any that offer legal insurance as well as a virtual personal assistant. If anyone has information on cheaper travel insurance that has the same features, or if you have experience with myTravelSOS insurance and have advice for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

Many UK and US credit cards offer free travel insurance as long as you book your journey on their cards, and the travel cover is normally pretty significant. Depending on your location, that could be an option. If you live in the UK most banks will sell you an annual policy that covers an unlimited number of trips in a year - they are much cheaper than buying 2 or 3 lots of single trip insurance.

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...