Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Janisaum
    Newest Member
    Janisaum

• No registered users viewing this page.

Skywind Group slot: 8 Tigers Gold Megaways

I didn't know where to post this question as it concerns a slots review.

I assume we members can't create a page from a missing slot we want to review so firstly, can a review page for that game be created please?

Secondly: if there is a place to handle this the correct way, can you inform me about it.

Cheers

EDIT: why can't we insert links from outside askgamblers?

link : skywindgroup DOT com/en-US/game/sw_tigome

Edited by jan duchau
i don't know

8 hours ago, jan duchau said:

I assume we members can't create a page from a missing slot we want to review so firstly, can a review page for that game be created please?

Secondly: if there is a place to handle this the correct way, can you inform me about it.

Cheers

If a game is not yet listed here in AG, you can request for it to be added at the link below, or use the 'Suggest an edit' button on any of the existing game review. Alternatively, you can always create a new topic in the forum to post your review. If you want to get that $5 for each new game review, then you need to have that game added in first.

https://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/11905-please-report-any-issues-here-or-add-game-suggestions/page/7/?tab=comments#comment-157231

Suggest an edit.jpg

16 hours ago, jan duchau said:

Cheers

External links are not allowed I'm afraid, it's part of the forum rules.

6 hours ago, jan duchau said:

But with the method Afi4wins explained I can and it will be added so I can make a review or not?

Yes you can bro, but only AFTER the reviews suspension has been lifted, not now. Don't even know if any new games can be added or not during this suspension period.

12 hours ago, jan duchau said:

But with the method Afi4wins explained I can and it will be added so I can make a review or not?

No external links are allowed, they will be removed. 

Regarding reviews, yes you can review any game at any time. If you would like to take part in the Paid Reviews contest, I will let you know when the suspension has been lifted. We are currently transitioning due to the sale of AG.

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Regarding reviews, yes you can review any game at any time. If you would like to take part in the Paid Reviews contest, I will let you know when the suspension has been lifted. We are currently transitioning due to the sale of AG.

Again, this sounds like a nice extra but not my main incentive to place a review.

I have this in my mind now and if I'm able to place it now I won't delay doing so.