Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cillis
    Newest Member
    Cillis

• No registered users viewing this page.

Request Admin Support Here

8 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

I didn't check to see if it's changing or not, but this post should make it 15990 after I've posted it. What I was referring to is the top contributors list (see screenshot).

AG board.jpg

Aha I see now - Yes it showing not updated since Monday. How strange. It's in my diary to check tomorrow for you.

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

How can you see that yours is not updating? 

@cocopop3011 the number of my posts under my avatar is updated regularly as usual but the WEEKLY Popular Contributors leaderboard at the top of the forum Home page does not show the number of posts I have done...like I have not made any posts at all in the week!

If you check the number of forum posts I have made this week, day by day, you would see that I have made OVER 10 posts this week, but the Weekly Popular Contributors board (or banner) does not show my activities.

The screenshot below shows each member's number of posts done in this week (WEEKLY section)...Cocopop3011 29...Blackjax 12...ales200 9...Flatzem 5. Where is Afi4wins in that list??? It's shown when I have 4 posts done, then it disappears the next day when I did more posts! Are you getting what I'm pointing at @cocopop3011 ? That list is not following my posting activity in the forum!

Popular contributors list.jpg

54 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011 the number of my posts under my avatar is updated regularly as usual but the WEEKLY Popular Contributors leaderboard at the top of the forum Home page does not show the number of posts I have done...like I have not made any posts at all in the week!

If you check the number of forum posts I have made this week, day by day, you would see that I have made OVER 10 posts this week, but the Weekly Popular Contributors board (or banner) does not show my activities.

The screenshot below shows each member's number of posts done in this week (WEEKLY section)...Cocopop3011 29...Blackjax 12...ales200 9...Flatzem 5. Where is Afi4wins in that list??? It's shown when I have 4 posts done, then it disappears the next day when I did more posts! Are you getting what I'm pointing at @cocopop3011 ? That list is not following my posting activity in the forum!

Popular contributors list.jpg

It shows you are in fourth place. However, I can see the last time your points were tracked was Monday which is strange. I will check it for you don’t worry. 

10 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

It shows you are in fourth place. However, I can see the last time your points were tracked was Monday which is strange. I will check it for you don’t worry. 

Its 4 in the morning at your place and you are still working. Definitely employee of the month.

10 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011 Yes, the list is now showing as 10 posts done, but it is still incorrect for the week. As long as it keeps on tracking from now on, that's fine with me. Thanks for the assistance my dear. 😉

Yes please keep an eye on it for me and let me know straight away if it’s not tracking. 

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yes please keep an eye on it for me and let me know straight away if it’s not tracking. 

Right now, it is NOT tracking! I have done a few more posts since, but the list still shows as 10 posts done. Will see if it gets updated tomorrow.

33 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

I've just reacted to 3 posts...2 in this thread, one in CLOSED screenshot contest...plus one new reply in the freeroll contest thread.

So you have now moved up another point as you was on 10 but now 11. 

Let me react to some of yours and then we will check again.

So now you have 14 because I reacted to your posts. The points are definitely working 🙂 

In regards to how all the points are awarded I will need to check tomorrow but I think when people react to your points that raise your points a lot. How it all works exactly I honestly can't remember I will need to chat with the team tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

So now you have 14 because I reacted to your posts. The points are definitely working 🙂 

In regards to how all the points are awarded I will need to check tomorrow but I think when people react to your points that raise your points a lot. How it all works exactly I honestly can't remember I will need to chat with the team tomorrow.

And I thought those points are reflective of the total number of posts/replies a member has done. Din't  know that reacting to any one post would add a point. 😜

7 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

And I thought those points are reflective of the total number of posts/replies a member has done. Din't  know that reacting to any one post would add a point. 😜

I think you get more points when people react to yours, however - I’m going to try and find out the exact point structure ✌️

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...