Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gorelov
    Newest Member
    Gorelov

• No registered users viewing this page.

What Slot Information is Important to You?

Okaaaay guys, 

So, I need your assistance with something as I am doing some research. I need you ALL to tell me what information is important to you about slots. 

So, when/if you read a slot review what are the things that you like to be included?

Imagine you're not as expereinced as you are and you want to read some slot reviews, what are the most important things you think should be included in that review? 

I'll kick it off with some ideas

1/ RTP 

2/ Volatility 

3/ Max win 

Etc etc

Please be as thorough as you can be 🙂  

Bonus frequency- I like slots that give bonus in under 150 spins.

turbo spins- I dont like slow spinning slots so this is a must.

Scatter on all reels- I have always disliked the idea of scatter on just first three reels or on reels 1,3 and 5. They should be on all reels. 

Base game features- now a days lots of slots have good base game features which steady your balance so these are a must. 

Knowing a game's TRTP or RTP is only a GUIDE...it doesn't tell if the game would be good to play or not, but it does indicate if it would eat more money or not, hahaha.

Really knowing a game would require lots of info, especially from players who have done thousands and thousands of spins on it...to know and see the kind of volatility the game actually has. Don't be fooled by what the provider says or indicates of the game's volatility...it may be misleading!

For me, the most important factor that I never miss to look at, is the game's PAYTABLE! It's the actual BACKBONE of any game. All possible wins and losses come from this paytable. However, the MAX WIN probability is really misleading...one need to look into how such a max win could become possible, and in most case, the chances are ALMOST NONE!!! The purpose of this MAX WIN indicator is to attract players to chase it...and lose!

Multipliers in any game is important too. A game without any kind of multiplier is best to avoid, unless you don't mind spinning and spinning without getting any decent win! Low win values of symbols (as can be seen in almost all current games) definitely NEED BIGGER MULTIPLIERS to boost up any wins, without which, chances of losing become greater.