Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryman8888
    Newest Member
    Ryman8888

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Ghostbusters? Naah...the PROBLEMbusters!

When you have problems with ghouls and ghosts, who do you call?  Yeah...the Ghostbusters.

When you have problems with connecting to Askgamblers.com website, who do you call?  VALDES & THE PROBLEMBUSTERS!!! :D

For 4 straight days, I couldn't make a connection to Askgamblers.com website, all because of switching over from 2G to 4G...what the heck maaan!!! Who would ever expect to get into bad problems by upgrading an internet connection, right?

Don't really know how or what had happened, but my same old ISP suddenly couldn't find Askgamblers.com DNS address any more!!! No address, so no connection.

God knows how many things I have tried attempting to resolve this madness, but thanks to one brilliant guy, yet again, one more time, and this time it's JAN from AG's Tech Team, he finally gave me the right solution to get around that blardy missing DNS address problem, hehehe. That's a huge sigh of relief for me!

So...if you ever get into any kind of login problems, or a website connection failure, you now know whom to call...VALDES! 🥰

Thank you very much Guru-san Valdes, and thank you very much Jan from AG's Tech Team too...without whom, I wouldn't have been able to get back into Askgamblers ever again!

23 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

When you have problems with ghouls and ghosts, who do you call?  Yeah...the Ghostbusters.

When you have problems with connecting to Askgamblers.com website, who do you call?  VALDES & THE PROBLEMBUSTERS!!! :D

For 4 straight days, I couldn't make a connection to Askgamblers.com website, all because of switching over from 2G to 4G...what the heck maaan!!! Who would ever expect to get into bad problems by upgrading an internet connection, right?

Don't really know how or what had happened, but my same old ISP suddenly couldn't find Askgamblers.com DNS address any more!!! No address, so no connection.

God knows how many things I have tried attempting to resolve this Madness, but thanks to one brilliant guy, yet again, one more time, and this time it's JAN from AG's Tech Team, he finally gave me the right solution to get around that blardy missing DNS address problem, hehehe. That's a huge sigh of relief for me!

So...if you ever get into any kind of login problems, or a website connection failure, you now know whom to call...VALDES! 🥰

Thank you very much Guru-san Valdes, and thank you very much Jan from AG's Tech Team too...without whom, I wouldn't have been able to get back into Askgamblers ever again!

Haha @ValDes has always been the main man!