Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Deericksta69
    Newest Member
    Deericksta69

• No registered users viewing this page.

What first attracts you to a slot?

What is it that makes you think - I am going to try this slot?

For me, it has to be visually appealing. If I have not read about the game beforehand and I am browsing a lobby, I will open new games that are visually appealing to me, Then I decide whether or not the game is actually for me. 

How many pay lines it has and the minimum bet is a big thing for me. As are the features, and if it has too many that often puts me off as I do find it can be overwhelming sometimes. 

I am a person who takes deposit bonuses and for me the main target is to finish wager. This is why I only play my selected slots everytime. I do try new slots but only if they belong to Push, playn'Go, btg, elk, pragmatic play or bgaming. So I get attracted to new slots only if they belong to certain providers.

@cocopop3011 As you already know and as I already know as well, we are on the same wavelengths almost all the time! :D

There was a time when I would open any new game (from any provider) that looks very appealing or has great graphics. Then I would browse into the game's paytable to see if it's a good paying game or not. Anything that doesn't confirm to my liking list won't get a trial play...things like a high starting bet, very low win values, too little free spins, no win multipliers, and so forth.

Nowadays, the list is even stricter...no Megaways games, no Clusters-pay games, no Jackpot games and no super high volatility games as well (like BTG, Nolimit, Push Gaming, etc). The only times I would give such games one try would be when I intend to write a review on them, otherwise, it's always no-go.

Currently, with my blardy 2G connection, almost all games cannot be played, so I'm stuck with those few games that do support 2G still. When I do get my 4G connection later on, I would browse through all the appealing games, as before, but most probably I won't be able to play any of them, for obvious reasons that need no telling, hahaha. 😂

• 4 weeks later...

Visually appealing. Lower minimum stake - at least 20-30cents. Simple gameplay. The last in particular - I just hate waiting longer than a second to find out what any spin has won. Waiting for a machine to go through a whole lot of animation to tell me I won 2cents from a 20cent spin is a complete turnoff!

I got caught out by a game (cant remember what) - I played a little while to get the 3 scatters - only this game didn't have free spins,  just a piddly set payout.

Every slot is rubbish for me today - such a change from the previous few days. I'm getting feature spins seldomly and they're paying nothing! That's with all providers.

The first thing is always the graphics can I stand to look at the slot and play it, but the math is what makes me stay on the slot can I see how to win big on this slot, and do I not feel bored playing it. New slot I normally always check the RTP and only play it if it is above 95%. I also normally stick to the well know providers when playing new slots since I know they get licensed and have a business to protect so I trust them more.