Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Aroaro78
    Newest Member
    Aroaro78

• No registered users viewing this page.

Good sports betting community needed

Hi guys! I'm new to gambling and honestly I'm not sure if I'm asking a question in the right place but I would like to start betting on football matches and horse racing and I'm looking for someone to listen to in the initial stages. I live in England and Google most often recommends the <SNIP>>where the betting tips are posted and as far as I understand there is quite a large community there. But I would like to hear your experience, if any, is it worth to try to bet with their tips or not? Or maybe you can recommend something better? Or are all communities the same? I would not like to lose my money too quickly :) Thanks in advance!

Edited by cocopop3011

17 hours ago, CallSaul said:

Hi guys! I'm new to gambling and honestly I'm not sure if I'm asking a question in the right place but I would like to start betting on football matches and horse racing and I'm looking for someone to listen to in the initial stages. I live in England and Google most often recommends the <SNIP>>where the betting tips are posted and as far as I understand there is quite a large community there. But I would like to hear your experience, if any, is it worth to try to bet with their tips or not? Or maybe you can recommend something better? Or are all communities the same? I would not like to lose my money too quickly :) Thanks in advance!

If you have never gambled I would suggest stay away from gambling. If anyone here in the forum would be given an opportunity to win back our losses and never gamble, most of us would do it.