Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mrcuankipro
    Newest Member
    mrcuankipro

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Screenshot Contest - Win a Share of $200

6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Was it 19? I had 7 written down for some reason. What page are they on please? I’ll go back and check. 

feb 22 leaderboard has fiekie on 126, that's correct, if you add 19 points for the wild harlequin then it puts him onto 145. and if include the 8 points from todays batch then it puts him on 153.

15 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

feb 22 leaderboard has fiekie on 126, that's correct, if you add 19 points for the wild harlequin then it puts him onto 145. and if include the 8 points from todays batch then it puts him on 153.

I’ll check the wild harlequin screenshots later. I guess o wrote down how many screenshots instead of points 🤣

11 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

There’s no draw, it’s points based. Now I know blackajx has finished I can check the last batch. 

Aaah I see

I misunderstood it - I thought you collect points entries for a draw lol, if I understood correctly, I would have played more often lol and tried for more points, but its okay, next time then.

Congratulations BlackJax

4 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Aaah I see

I misunderstood it - I thought you collect points entries for a draw lol, if I understood correctly, I would have played more often lol and tried for more points, but its okay, next time then.

Congratulations BlackJax

Tomorrows contest will be entry based 🤘

On 2/28/2022 at 7:27 AM, Fiekie247 said:

Hi Sharon

have you added the Wild Harlequin screenshots, as that is 19 points, that mean I should have 152 points now?

Just so you know how your points have been added - here it should have been 145 and then + 8 for your next batch. 

This is because your previous score was 126 before the Wild Harlequin. I added 7 (as I wrote the wrong number down) to make your score 133. But it should have been 19 (instead of 7), so add the additional 12 to make 145 + 8 = 153.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Screenshot Contest - Win a Share of $200

Aaaaand the winners are ....

1st Place - @Blackjax405 Points  - $100

2nd Place - @Afi4wins281 Points - $50

3rd Place - @Fiekie247153 Points - $25

4th Place @ales200 10 Points 

Highest Winning Multiplier @Fiekie247 - 2027.75x - $25

Payments will be made by the 15th February.