Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Darklady72
    Newest Member
    Darklady72

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

32 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

would I be able to use any other site for playmoney mode spins? if its about something with screenshots

It will be AG only I’m afraid. You play slots here can’t you? You can pick any game so any ones that you can play is fine. 

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

@FlatzemAre you in?

tested laptop on AJB (with vpn) and played ok. (once I found a suitable location)

first I tried a particular country: and said; error 20013, our system has identified you as connected from a country or state from where we do not accept wagers. for assistance please contact the help desk and quote error 107,........ 

then tried using London and...  it cant play for free but only offers link to 888

then lastly I tried another location and while it was restricted it did allow free play.

8 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

tested laptop on AJB (with vpn) and played ok. (once I found a suitable location)

first I tried a particular country: and said; error 20013, our system has identified you as connected from a country or state from where we do not accept wagers. for assistance please contact the help desk and quote error 107,........ 

then tried using London and...  it cant play for free but only offers link to 888

then lastly I tried another location and while it was restricted it did allow free play.

Yeah the UK will be no good, I can't play free slots at AG without a VPN.

Okay great stuff though, let's get this party started then!

3 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Talking about this forthcoming Freeroll AG Slot Tournament, I tried out Money Train 3, in fun mode of course.

The dopamine failed to rush in and I fell very sleepy in just 10 minutes or so! 🤣

Let's hope our freerolls don't send you to sleep or I will be in big trouble 🤣

9 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

It is simply THE BEST CONTEST yet at Askgamblers!

Play for FREE...win REAL MONEY!!!  :D

Any member who isn't participating in this contest would be missing out...or simply having a loose ***** in the head! 🤣

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: November Contests - Coming Soon
  • cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic
  • cocopop3011 pinned this topic