Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rockhead7769
    Newest Member
    Rockhead7769

• No registered users viewing this page.

Crypto Currency Wallets

RazorX

Hey Community , 

Was just wondering if anyone knows a good Crypto Wallet that utilises visa debit cards so you can you know withdraw money 

from any atm etc ? I've been looking around but haven't struck gold yet figured my pals at AG might know :) ....TBH I'm "Bit" knew 

to Crypto lol . (Would you believe) 

2 hours ago, RazorX said:

Hey Community , 

Was just wondering if anyone knows a good Crypto Wallet that utilises visa debit cards so you can you know withdraw money 

from any atm etc ? I've been looking around but haven't struck gold yet figured my pals at AG might know :) ....TBH I'm "Bit" knew 

to Crypto lol . (Would you believe) 

Hi @RazorX

Are you trying to withdraw to your existing Visa Debit card,

or you mean like a Crypto wallet that supplies the card that is linked to your crypto wallet. Similar like the Skrill/Neteller mastercard linked to your account?

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Hi @RazorX

Are you trying to withdraw to your existing Visa Debit card,

or you mean like a Crypto wallet that supplies the card that is linked to your crypto wallet. Similar like the Skrill/Neteller mastercard linked to your account?

Hey Fiekie247 , 

Yes basically a Crypto wallet that supplies the card linked to the wallet etc for a while now I haven't been using ewallets because of mastercard restrictions 

I was hoping there was one around that uses visa as there are no restrctions with visa in my country . 

5 minutes ago, RazorX said:

Hey Fiekie247 , 

Yes basically a Crypto wallet that supplies the card linked to the wallet etc for a while now I haven't been using ewallets because of mastercard restrictions 

I was hoping there was one around that uses visa as there are no restrctions with visa in my country . 

No Crypto exchange/wallet offer cards link to the wallet itself AFAIK, and I doubt they will, because of Crypto Anonymity and its not regulated, otherwise they need to declare operations/being regulated and register with the normal channels as a financial institution if they were to provide cards.

So the only way it to withdraw to your bank account or send to someone to send you an alternative currency,

Which wallet is your cash and what do you take in your country, does much better work? or any other payment system, then maybe I can help.

25 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

No Crypto exchange/wallet offer cards link to the wallet itself AFAIK, and I doubt they will, because of Crypto Anonymity and its not regulated, otherwise they need to declare operations/being regulated and register with the normal channels as a financial institution if they were to provide cards.

So the only way it to withdraw to your bank account or send to someone to send you an alternative currency,

Which wallet is your cash and what do you take in your country, does much better work? or any other payment system, then maybe I can help.

Hmm all very interesting ok well that gives me some ideas :) in my country crypto is used but not as much as other countries but that will change 

in the very near future I would imagine : also I'm told Etherium has a lower volatility and is a better medium for exchange not sure how accurate that is 

but anyway :) . 

• 5 months later...

Do many novice miners wonder why we need a crypto wallet if it does not store money? You can compare a crypto wallet with any modern bank application. You can get bank money in any branch, but money from the crypto wallet you can use only on the Internet. Choosing the right crypto wallet should be approached with the proper level of responsibility. I use Trust Wallet because of the application's reliability and compactness. When I deposit through this wallet best forex trading platform in india(https://fbs.com/), I have no commission.