Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Daphneredwingnut
    Newest Member
    Daphneredwingnut

• No registered users viewing this page.

Playtech software not all what it seems to be

More evidence of playtech manipulating roulette. 

Now the actual screenshots are taken when very few players where actually playing, off peak times. Also the results are based over hundreds of spins.  Multipliers are in square boxes on screenshots. 

Why play you say if you think its manipulated? Because I wanted to prove how playtech actually does  manipulate there quantum roulette.

Its only in the  last few months when the number of actual players have declined that it became so obvious of the actual way they manipulate there software.

Screenshots 1 to 10 show my chips covering 80 to 90% of the roulette table.. I have hundreds of screennshots and videos showing the same results.

The actual roulette multipliers will miss my chips 80 to 90% of the time landing  on numbers with no chips on when I covered least  80% of the table . As stated very few players where actually betting when this was taking place .

This proofs the software actually scans the table to place the multipliers for example if I bet on every number0 to 29 the multipliers or at least one  of them will hit numbers 30 to 36 at least 80%   of the time. depending on other players chips also. This proofs the software knows where chips placement are  with a consistent 80 to 90% over many tests. 

OK so it knows where to place multipliers after we bet so how does this effect  the final number.

There so called random number generator, random well in fact no because its a rule based algorithm and as stated by MIT Computer Science Department any RNG is not truely random.  

Now the ball will land exactly next to or very chose to the multipliers 70 to 80% of the time sometimes even  more. Say Multiplier is on nunber 6 the ball will land 3,5 or 9 or close to it .  No wonder so many players always type messages in the lobby about it being called  next door roulette as it lands next to the multipliers so often. 

Now since the ball lands exactly next to the multipliers so often it obviously knows exactly what number to place the ball on,this is no coincidence as it happens just to many times and since the software has already scanned table after bets its so obvious the software knows exactly where to place the ball. If u think different you either dobt play or just think to highly of playtech.

Now the UK moderators are a absolute joke as stated by a investigation by members of parliament last year. They have no access to the software code or servers and just reply on random nunber statistics for testing a massive fail.

This is not luck or bad luck its 100% fact this is happening now. Open up the game and play covering 80% of the table and watch exactly what happens. Playtech should never be trusted a fact.

Thx

Steve

Screenshot_20211218-083131_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211217-174244_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211217-125236_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211217-125048_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211214-202427_Ladbrokes.jpg

Screenshot_20211212-202433_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211212-182617_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211212-162631_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211212-170740_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211209-145225.jpg

Edited 18 hours ago by StevoLFC
Spelling

On 10/20/2021 at 7:14 PM, cocopop3011 said:

You'll need to help me out here because I haven't played live games before, but I thought you could actually see the dealer? So, wouldn't you see if they were spinning th wheel or not?

They don't spin the wheel its all electronic the wheel is spun automatic and the software chooses the numbers then the ball is stopped by the magnet into  the slot number.