Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bambi2020
    Newest Member
    Bambi2020

• No registered users viewing this page.

It was the best of times it was the worst of times now it was the winter of Rng and I'm *** discontent

Well What I can say , ........

HTML5 your a peach how so much has changed since you were introduced I mean I'm literally fighting a god dam machine now and the difference is huge a fraction 

of the winnings I use to get and these so called slow connection errors are just honestly getting to me obviously your stopping a big win from hitting to shape profits 

and the stupid thing is you don't need too as when you do things legit you make profit but you see Greed is a killer we the Players Know that and So should you ;) . 

Not naming names but its close to a not worth it situation I can't ignore the win:loss ratio anymore and fancy wins advertised and talk doesn't cut it the majority in the 

know ....know what the real score is and its industry 10 players 0 A.I and all the updates that nobody asked for is killing the game . 

• RazorX changed the title to It was the best of times it was the worst of times now it was the winter of Rng and I'm *** discontent

Well, welcome to the real cruel world of slots gaming mate!

I was probably the first one to notice all the changes taking place in my favourite games about 2 or so years ago, when flash games were being converted into HTML5 versions. I've even talked about it many times in some topics here in the forum. The changes were very evident to me, and the games seemed to have been drastically transformed into zombies...the walking dead...the games were alive but the payouts were dead!

Then later on, I realised how the blardy A.I. has been controlling and regulating the wins, especially the bigger wins, and how the spins have been stretched much farther apart, dishing out even more dead spins before triggering a feature game. My usual 1000x and over wins have been cut and chopped into 2 or more 500x wins instead...the 1000x wins have literally been wiped out by now...I simply cannot get them anymore!

Not many believed me when I first talked about it, maybe they think I was hallucinating, or just my bad luck...but more and more regular players are noticing it now.

• 2 weeks later...

May all become moot as they are gradually being phased out in the UK.

I only take them if I want a bit of play time or, as earlier, take 100% and roll on a BTG at max bet just to see if I can get a 5k x winner.

There’s a probability calculation you can do looking at Expected Values with RTP etc.

You can try PG SLOT

Most are of no interest to me. I can’t be bothered playing wagering. Next offer I’m taking is a sports bet - 100 quid 4 team accumulator and 50 bet back that is wager free. That’s pretty much the only type of bonus I’ll take regularly.