Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

Icy

Members
  • Posts

    3128
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    128

Everything posted by Icy

  1. (Protesting x2) Icy: Who do you want? Crowd: WE WANT @cocopop3011! Icy: When you want her? Crowd: WE WANT HER NOW! Oh, you said casino reps, oh okay let me start again. Gamblezen, Trino, Spellwin, Madcasino dot i o, Spinsino, Leo Vegas, Fanduel, Gamdom, IWild, Fast Slots, Big Clash, Zoccer, and any casinos that take their sweet time with pending periods!
  2. Is it possible to increase the capacity of the PM? Upon 4 pages it'll likely max out. Now before Afi says anything bro always does, hahaha) let me say that yes it is easy to delete what no longer serves in the present but to some, there are some PMs that just need to be held or are important. Another 4 pages or to double it's capacity for the PM section is all I would like to ask @cocopop3011.
  3. No cap limits, no random draws, no ifs, ends or butts. Speaking of which Gates has made me weak in my pursuits so i'll need my strength!
  4. Icy

    winunique

    "They confiscated my money and have closed my account" would be the guess I'd go for. Hopefully your issue with them would be resolved the way you wanted it to @sonia31
  5. There's a lot to be said about the length of time for each casino I visit on. To cut to the chase, KYC or no KYC required, usually takes 24 to 72 hours. The ones that are no KYC that processes them lightning quick are no more than 12 hours. The fastest I've seen has been 1 hour and 47 minutes for processing and receiving the funds!
  6. What's the "safe word" please so I'll know? Also, you guys have been commenting without noticing the title of the comp having a typo. What is Pragamatic?
  7. I have 2 last spin glories!
  8. This has been the most busy comp since it started. It's been lucrative with the h*rny withdrawals from a few casinos. Thanks for the 250x red multi Zeus although I could have used another extra zero on that multiplier you bolted! Btw, the casino is not restricted as stated on the AG page. The unforgivable lies you did to me! Gates Of Olympus 2500x 2625x
  9. I'll post another hit soon @Afi4wins
  10. Welcome to the forum @ElsieD! Enjoy your stay at Askgamblers! The fun doesn't stop here!
  11. Any provider, your lifetime experiences, moving heaven and earth, llamas and dogs, crazy and unhinged, flying pigs and cows, name 1 single slot that you've played in your past that you would not recommend and why! Mine is: Lawn N Complete Disorder (PlayNGo) Reason: 4 super bonuses later, all paid less than $1.
  12. 69 the next day
  13. 100x multiplier base game hit! Gates Of Olympus 2500 1105x
  14. Slowly climbing up. Lol base game hits pay more than free spins. Gates Of Olympus 2500 249.2x
  15. Not to worry @cocopop3011! Your presence and these comps are more than enough. I also believe your apology has a lasting cuteness to it
  16. There's only 5 places because this comp is only the first half of what's about to come later. Zeus it out guys, then later spookiness! ️
  17. 69 from 2500
  18. At the moment..... Gates Of Olympus 2500 63.55x
  19. Hahaha, that's crazy! The type of "expensive" this'll be will have to determine what kind of comp PP wants. It could be the double down after split, the free for all any PP slots or just the fixed slots on the new releases. Idk, I would like to 2500 on the Gates of Askgamblers but then our bankrolls will Forever Split Megaways eventually. Lol if the last predict was on point then.... hmmmm....mid October another provider (Onlyplay, CT, other). So my next guesses are: - Mid Oct Provider - Premium somewhere Oct 20 - 22 - Halloween PP Oct 31
  20. I would have gotten that "cat" soaking wet! I wanted the ice wizard that is professor Snape to win for the 10x full screen, it gave me the 2x fire wizard Dumbledore! Why!? $800 it could have been. I'm still content of this outcome because I was about to lose my $40 balance thinking it was the end! @Afi4wins, please choose which of the x outcomes applies. Duel Of Wizards 3778.1x / 3805x Replay available, can it be done through PM or not?
  21. I sure do hope Pragmatic Play would offer up another competition soon. Oooooohhhhhh that Gates Of Olympus 2500 on Sept 28th! I do feel PP has something big on Halloween.....something hauntingly special!
  22. 50x minimum for any game and casino, that's fine, i'm also good with 100x so that the mod does less work and the members don't spam entries! We could do that or tier levels. But a single fixed provider slot like Book Of Lost Pyramid that could barely bonus or have enough RTP for entries, that scarred me mentally and in my dreams. We would need an achievable and reasonable slot choice!
×
  • Create New...