Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rennox36
    Newest Member
    rennox36

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's your favorite game(s)?

skarni

Right now my absolute favorite is Sweet Bonanza Xmas by Pragmatic Play. For four reasons.

1. Free spins bonus is insane with high multipliers showing up quite frequently. I've seen the max 100x multiplier quite a few times and even scored on a couple.

2. This game has a higher chance of winning SOMETHING over the wagering amount on any individual spin than any other game I've seen to date. It never really goes much higher than the rare 10x or 15x wager on any spin outside of freespins and often just 1.5x - 3x so its a low chance of building any sort of balance outside of free spins.... however this is the only game I would EVER risk a high single bet (say $50) because it pays out often.  It's the opposite of games that nearly never ever pay out but can pay large on a single, regular spin.

3. Because it pays these incremental amounts so often, it's a longer playtime than most of the games out there.

4. Option to buy feature. Costs your bet x 100 but the freespins bonus is good enough that it's actually feasible to take that chance sometimes.

Book Of Oz. Not too likely to win anything much in regular play but it has an incredible freespins bonus that shows up often enough. I've had bigger wins in this game than any other. Have won 500-1000x wager a few times. It's too bad I'm (generally) a low roller and usually wager 20 or 30 cents. It's a great game with many copycat games out there, particularly Book of Dead.

Honorable Mentions

Showdown Saloon (Good middle of the line game with regular wins and freespins bonus shows up often although freespins add nothing special)

Crystal Rift (It's almost always a loser but fun to play)

Wolf Gold and Mustang Gold (I enjoy the bonuses and graphics)

Storm Lords (Great features show up often and I've had a few extended winning streaks on this game)

Alkemors Tower (Ridiculous amount of features that show up often enough and are actually good. My highest winning spin of all time was in this game.)

Sugar Pop 2 (Pays constantly low amounts. Constant freespins bonuses are welcome though they dont change or add anything. With constant small payouts this is the slowest rolling game of any I've ever seen and you unlock candies with special effects as you "level up" with playtime. Some of them are terrible but hey it's all in fun. Never really win, or lose anything significant so it's good for killing bonuses.)