Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    111666p
    Newest Member
    111666p

• No registered users viewing this page.

Any progress in the USA?

Black Diamond

Hi,

I think it will not getting better, i even think it will get a lot wurse.

I am from the netherlands, and officially whe are only allowed to gamble at the Lotto and at the state-lottery, And they are trying anything to get rid of all the online providers off gambling etc........

Platforms like Unibet and some other great players have already gone to court with our goverment, but with little of no results.........

I think in the future, not only here, but also in the states and around the globe, there will be fewer and fewer possibility's to gamble online (legally).

sorry for my bad english...

Laters,

:D Johan :D

No need to apologize for your English - it's basically perfect ;)

Wow, and I thought we had it bad in the States. I always thought that the Netherlands were much more libertarian than that. Shows how much I know :blink: People here have been begging for regulation, but if it ends up like that, no thanks. ugh.

thankfully there's still several places that are good and safe, but we'll see how long until the government starts shutting more processors down. there's only two or three left. :angry:

Hi,

I think it will not getting better, i even think it will get a lot wurse.

I am from the netherlands, and officially whe are only allowed to gamble at the Lotto and at the state-lottery, And they are trying anything to get rid of all the online providers off gambling etc........

Platforms like Unibet and some other great players have already gone to court with our goverment, but with little of no results.........

I think in the future, not only here, but also in the states and around the globe, there will be fewer and fewer possibility's to gamble online (legally).

sorry for my bad english...

Laters,

:D Johan :D

OMG That is positively terrible! What is your government thinking?!?! i usually don't pay much attention to the idea that the government is taking over our lives, but this is unacceptable IMO. :(

The way things are going, the US will probably have some sort of regulation within the next few years. With all the bickering going on on this side of the Atlantic, though, heaven knows how long that will take. :rolleyes: As klopklop said, regulation hasn't worked out so well for other countries, though. But, there's still a lot of time before any real changes are going to happen imo.