Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bryzy
    Newest Member
    Bryzy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Do You Ever Jump From Slot To Slot? (Opinions)

Feeshmon

Hey guys your local United States player here. So my question today, do you ever jump from slot to slot, and if so how much money would you usually spend at that slot. So I usually play on RTG slots (sadly) and I usually stick with one slot but I do sometimes jump around to other slots. I usually spend $5 on a slot if it’s not lucky. And move on. What are your guys thoughts/tips if any :) if people have any favorite RTG slot I would love to hear it!!

Haven't played RTG slots in a very long time but when I used to play em I recall one of them was the Paris Beauty slot. As for playing from slot to slot yeah, move on when  a slot is not paying/playing any good/fair, find a slot that plays well for me and get into profit land. If I like the slot alot I will raise the bets (start at min stake or double minimum) after a while when it's getting close to a feature, and trigger the feature and or get a good base game hit with a higher bet size and get into profit land. If the slot has a bad vibe then move on don't attempt such strategy it will rinse rip balance.

Hmmm...only one reply here so far??? ?

Feeshmon...your question would be similar to asking someone "do you jump from one girlfriend/boyfriend to another?" OF COURSE!!! :lol:

Why stick to something that's simply wasting your time, money and efforts, right? Dump it and move on to the next...as Ariana said..."thank you, NEXT" :rofl: