Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lenka123
    Newest Member
    lenka123

• No registered users viewing this page.

Complaint about Hot Ink Bonus features

Hi, I was hoping for some help and opinions. I am very frustrated today as I was playing HOT INK slot at Platinum Play, I am sure this could have happened anywhere however I need help on where to complain and get somewhere. I haven't had replies other than checking into it and I am quite upset. We all know how we love the thrill of a bonus but what if something goes wrong and you watch it in front of your eyes and get robbed of what could have been?

I have read the paytables over and over and would ask someone else do the same and advise me. I was on the 20 spin bonus after numerous bad beats and bad luck streaks. I was playing a $2.50 bet and finally Hit the 20 spin bonus after using a re-spin on a reel that cost me over $6

Anyways, my 20 spins start, on the 16th, I get the Tattoo Bonus with clearly showing the three tattoos ( I have even printed the screen from the history view. No question it's three which should be a bonus round of another sort.

It didn't give me that bonus! I was so angry. I read the paytables and under the paytable for this bonus, it's pretty clear. TATTOO BONUS WINNINGS ARE ADDED TO FREE SPINS

that's the only reference I can see which to me means that if I get the bonus while I am on my free spins, it's added to my winnings. Well, I did not get the bonus at all, it paid me $10 for the three symbols, on again a $2.50 bet which isn't a hill of beans...........

Where can I complain and make sure I am being treated fairly, I feel I got scammed out of this and it really is bothering me.

Please help, thanks