Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

How long is too long to wait for a replay for a locked account? 2 weeks ago (2 week mark is tomorrow) my account was locked following a large withdrawal request. I have fully verified already and made several prior withdrawals before this. I believe the large withdrawal request mixed with the duplicate account I wasn’t aware of (confirmed with support there was no play on this ghost account) cause the lock out. 
 

How long is long enough before escalating this? 

Posted
2 hours ago, Lahey1234 said:

Hi all,

How long is too long to wait for a replay for a locked account? 2 weeks ago (2 week mark is tomorrow) my account was locked following a large withdrawal request. I have fully verified already and made several prior withdrawals before this. I believe the large withdrawal request mixed with the duplicate account I wasn’t aware of (confirmed with support there was no play on this ghost account) cause the lock out. 
 

How long is long enough before escalating this? 

Hi and welcome to the forum! The duplicate account issue is where you’ll have a problem here especially with this brand! This happened to me with casino rewards years ago and a 1K withdrawal - multiple account lost my money. What kind of communication have you had with them since the 2 weeks? 

Posted

@Lahey1234 When a big amount withdrawal is made, the casino will most likely do a thorough scrutinisation of your account and gameplay, which may take several days to a few weeks - if this is the case, I would suggest give the casino another week or two for their reply.

When a duplicate account accusation has been thrown upon you, then you need to make a complaint right away - you can use AGCCS for this purpose, but please take note that not all similar complaints have been successfully resolved!

Posted

Two weeks is long enough to ask for something more specific than “under review.” The useful question is whether they’ve accused you of breaking the multiple-account rule, or whether the other account is simply being checked. I’d get that distinction in writing, along with what supposedly connects the accounts. No need to post any identifying documents here.

Posted

Hi all @Maddison Dwyer @cocopop3011 @Afi4wins

Just to clarify-I received no communication from them as to why my account is locked, the reasons in my post are simply from my own research and trying to understand why this has happened. Two weeks has gone by and I have received nothing from their risk management team and all the support agents have told me is to email them and wait for a reply.

ive been told my case has been assigned to someone but again, nothing from anyone saying why my account is locked or been given any updates. I confirmed with chat that my other account is simply a ghost account. No deposits, no gameplay etc. 

the lack of clarity has been incredibly frustrating as I have a rather large balance that I won through fair gameplay (no bonus used)

Would you wait another week before escalating this?

Posted

@Lahey1234 From my own experiences with Casino Rewards casinos many years ago (no longer play at them ever since), their casinos hardly ever pay quickly.

If you cannot wait for much longer, then perhaps you should file a complaint now using the AGCCS facility.

Posted

@Afi4wins Good to know. I was already able to get two withdrawls out prior to this lockout with no issues. The withdraw i requested was considerably bigger, so i've assuming that is what caused this as within 2 hour of my request I was locked out. I can survive without the funds, I am just feeling very anxious about this everyday as I was able to win a life changing amount of money and then was swiftly locked away from it. The real frustrartion is the complete lack of clarity as to why this has happened and what I can do to help. I've sent several email to risk management explaining my situation and provided them when everything they need. My account was also verified before this happened. Sorry for the ramble, just very frustrated by the lack of communication. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Lahey1234 said:

@Afi4wins @Maddison Dwyer @cocopop3011 At this point, if I do not receive a reposnse by end of the week, would you escalte this to a gaming board or is that pre-mature? I don't want to escalate it and be told I haven't given them enough time. 

I suggest you  wait for 1 more week - if still no news from them, then you can use our AGCCS facility (click on the 'COMPLAINTS button) to file a complaint.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...