Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

Lahey1234

Members
  • Posts

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lahey1234

  1. Yeah I figure I’ll wait until the end of the week and if still nothing, will escalate. They’re in Australia so it’s now almost end of day on Tuesday. Very frustrating!
  2. @cocopop3011will do. I think if it gets to 3 full weeks of no communication I’ll have to escalate. I can understand them being busy and behind but 3 weeks is pretty crazy.
  3. I hope so as well. I will give them until the end of this coming work week before I escalate. As of now, I still have not received any updates as to why my account is even locked. Pretty frustrating to say the least.
  4. Good to know, thank you. Will give them one more week to reply before escalating.
  5. @Afi4wins @Maddison Dwyer @cocopop3011 At this point, if I do not receive a reposnse by end of the week, would you escalte this to a gaming board or is that pre-mature? I don't want to escalate it and be told I haven't given them enough time.
  6. @Afi4wins Good to know. I was already able to get two withdrawls out prior to this lockout with no issues. The withdraw i requested was considerably bigger, so i've assuming that is what caused this as within 2 hour of my request I was locked out. I can survive without the funds, I am just feeling very anxious about this everyday as I was able to win a life changing amount of money and then was swiftly locked away from it. The real frustrartion is the complete lack of clarity as to why this has happened and what I can do to help. I've sent several email to risk management explaining my situation and provided them when everything they need. My account was also verified before this happened. Sorry for the ramble, just very frustrated by the lack of communication.
  7. Hi all @Maddison Dwyer @cocopop3011 @Afi4wins Just to clarify-I received no communication from them as to why my account is locked, the reasons in my post are simply from my own research and trying to understand why this has happened. Two weeks has gone by and I have received nothing from their risk management team and all the support agents have told me is to email them and wait for a reply. ive been told my case has been assigned to someone but again, nothing from anyone saying why my account is locked or been given any updates. I confirmed with chat that my other account is simply a ghost account. No deposits, no gameplay etc. the lack of clarity has been incredibly frustrating as I have a rather large balance that I won through fair gameplay (no bonus used) Would you wait another week before escalating this?
  8. Hi all, How long is too long to wait for a replay for a locked account? 2 weeks ago (2 week mark is tomorrow) my account was locked following a large withdrawal request. I have fully verified already and made several prior withdrawals before this. I believe the large withdrawal request mixed with the duplicate account I wasn’t aware of (confirmed with support there was no play on this ghost account) cause the lock out. How long is long enough before escalating this?
×
  • Create New...