Saint90 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 (edited) I previously opened a complaint and also created a forum post regarding my case with SpinHub Casino. I would now like to revisit this matter, clarify an important point, and ask the AskGamblers Complaints Team several specific questions. As can be seen from the complaint I subsequently filed with Casino Guru, my case there was ultimately closed as unresolved because SpinHub failed to provide sufficient evidence that I had actually created or operated a duplicate account. casino.guru/complaints/spinhub-casino-player-s-withdrawal-is-delayed-and During Casino Guru's investigation, however, a very important issue came to light. Apparently, SpinHub provided information or documentation claiming that a second account had been created using my details. According to the information discussed in the Casino Guru complaint, certain data – including apparently the email address – contained spaces. Casino Guru's complaint specialist, Matej, actually tested this and informed me that it was technically impossible to register an account with an email address containing such spaces. This raises a very simple but serious question: How could I have created a duplicate account in a format that SpinHub's own registration system does not allow? I would therefore like AskGamblers to answer the following questions: What exact evidence did SpinHub provide to AskGamblers to prove that I had created a duplicate account? Did AskGamblers independently verify whether the account information provided by SpinHub could technically have been used to register an account? Was it ever tested whether an email address containing these spaces could actually be registered? If not, why was SpinHub's evidence accepted as sufficient to conclude that I had created a duplicate account? This is the part I find particularly concerning. Considering the substantial amount of money involved, I would have expected such evidence to be examined much more carefully instead of simply accepting the casino's claim. Casino Guru investigated the issue further and ultimately classified the complaint as unresolved because they did not consider SpinHub's evidence sufficient. AskGamblers is welcome to review that complaint and, if necessary, contact Matej directly regarding his findings and the test he performed. At this point, I understand that I may never receive the money. However, this is also about protecting other players. If a casino can confiscate a substantial balance based on an alleged duplicate account, the evidence supporting such an accusation should be properly verified – especially when there is a clear technical inconsistency. I would therefore appreciate a substantive answer from the AskGamblers Complaints Team: Was SpinHub's alleged duplicate-account evidence technically verified? If not, why was it accepted as sufficient evidence against me? I believe this is a fair and important question, not only regarding my case, but also regarding the credibility of the complaint-resolution process. If I have posted this in the wrong section of the forum, please feel free to move the thread to the appropriate section. Kind regards Edited September 23 by Saint90 Quote
cocopop3011 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 5 hours ago, Saint90 said: I previously opened a complaint and also created a forum post regarding my case with SpinHub Casino. I would now like to revisit this matter, clarify an important point, and ask the AskGamblers Complaints Team several specific questions. As can be seen from the complaint I subsequently filed with Casino Guru, my case there was ultimately closed as unresolved because SpinHub failed to provide sufficient evidence that I had actually created or operated a duplicate account. casino.guru/complaints/spinhub-casino-player-s-withdrawal-is-delayed-and During Casino Guru's investigation, however, a very important issue came to light. Apparently, SpinHub provided information or documentation claiming that a second account had been created using my details. According to the information discussed in the Casino Guru complaint, certain data – including apparently the email address – contained spaces. Casino Guru's complaint specialist, Matej, actually tested this and informed me that it was technically impossible to register an account with an email address containing such spaces. This raises a very simple but serious question: How could I have created a duplicate account in a format that SpinHub's own registration system does not allow? I would therefore like AskGamblers to answer the following questions: What exact evidence did SpinHub provide to AskGamblers to prove that I had created a duplicate account? Did AskGamblers independently verify whether the account information provided by SpinHub could technically have been used to register an account? Was it ever tested whether an email address containing these spaces could actually be registered? If not, why was SpinHub's evidence accepted as sufficient to conclude that I had created a duplicate account? This is the part I find particularly concerning. Considering the substantial amount of money involved, I would have expected such evidence to be examined much more carefully instead of simply accepting the casino's claim. Casino Guru investigated the issue further and ultimately classified the complaint as unresolved because they did not consider SpinHub's evidence sufficient. AskGamblers is welcome to review that complaint and, if necessary, contact Matej directly regarding his findings and the test he performed. At this point, I understand that I may never receive the money. However, this is also about protecting other players. If a casino can confiscate a substantial balance based on an alleged duplicate account, the evidence supporting such an accusation should be properly verified – especially when there is a clear technical inconsistency. I would therefore appreciate a substantive answer from the AskGamblers Complaints Team: Was SpinHub's alleged duplicate-account evidence technically verified? If not, why was it accepted as sufficient evidence against me? I believe this is a fair and important question, not only regarding my case, but also regarding the credibility of the complaint-resolution process. If I have posted this in the wrong section of the forum, please feel free to move the thread to the appropriate section. Kind regards We are not obliged to answer any of these questions, the complaints team would have sent you a final email with the outcome of the complaint - have you received this? Any documents that we receive from the casino are confidential and we do not share this information. Please share with me the email you received. Quote
cocopop3011 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 @Saint90 I am in contact with Matej so I’m actually going to speak to him today about this case and I will come back to you later okay. Quote
Saint90 Posted Friday at 04:36 PM Author Posted Friday at 04:36 PM Hi @cocopop3011 I still haven’t received a response from you. Are there any updates regarding your initial message and the questions I raised? I think it is perfectly reasonable to ask whether the technical possibility of what I am being accused of was actually tested. If I am accused of creating a duplicate account in a specific way, and it turns out that this is technically not even possible, then I think I am entitled to question whether this was properly verified in the first place. Casino Guru actually tested this and found that what the casino claims happened is technically not possible. That is exactly why I believe this point is so important. A simple test during the complaint process could have revealed the same thing. My criticism is that the information provided by the casino appears to have been accepted at face value without checking whether their technical claim was even possible. If their claim cannot be reproduced because the system simply does not allow it, then I think it is completely fair to question the evidence they provided and the way it was assessed. I would also like to clarify that I never received any email explaining the specific reasons or evidence behind the decision. The only information I received was that my complaint had been closed in favor of the casino. That was it. I received no detailed explanation, no reasoning, and no clarification as to why the casino’s version of events was accepted. So, is there an answer to this now, or do you need some more time to look into it? Thank you. Quote
Saint90 Posted yesterday at 02:02 PM Author Posted yesterday at 02:02 PM Any Updates regarding this? Quote
cocopop3011 Posted yesterday at 02:08 PM Posted yesterday at 02:08 PM 4 minutes ago, Saint90 said: Any Updates regarding this? Hi - yes, so we received evidence that a duplicate account was created which is why we cannot accept the complaint. However due to confidentiality, we are not obliged to share the evidence. Have you contacted any of the relevant ADR’s? If you have I suggest you do as your next step. Sorry that I can’t help you further. I have not requested to see the evidence but I am satisfied our complaints team have seen it and offered you the best advice moving forward. Quote
Saint90 Posted 17 hours ago Author Posted 17 hours ago Hello, I honestly do not understand this anymore, and I would really appreciate someone explaining it to me. How can you claim that evidence has been provided and apparently accepted when the very thing this evidence is supposed to prove is technically impossible? Am I supposed to keep repeating myself, or are my posts simply not being read? Let me explain this one more time: It is technically impossible to register an account using an email address containing spaces. The system simply does not allow it. Yet the casino apparently submitted evidence claiming that I created a duplicate account using exactly such an email address. How can this evidence simply be accepted without questioning its validity? How can something that is technically impossible be treated as legitimate evidence? This is not just my personal opinion. Casino Guru actually tested this and confirmed that registering an account with spaces in the email address is not possible. Anyone can read about this in my Casino Guru complaint. I genuinely do not know how else to explain this or why this crucial point continues to be ignored. I have always held AskGamblers in high regard, but what is happening here makes absolutely no sense to me. It gives me the impression that clear technical facts are being disregarded rather than properly investigated. And that raises a serious question: How are players supposed to be protected if evidence is accepted without verifying whether the alleged events could even have occurred? If the casino claims that I registered a duplicate account using an email address containing spaces, but the registration system does not permit such addresses, how can that claim be accepted as evidence against me? I would appreciate a direct answer to this specific question rather than another general statement that the casino provided sufficient evidence. I also intend to pursue this matter through other complaint channels. However, I would still like this issue to be addressed publicly here, because I believe other players deserve to understand how such evidence is evaluated. I have done nothing wrong, and I genuinely cannot understand why I am being treated this way. I believe a clear and transparent answer to this question is the very least I can reasonably expect. Thank you. Quote
Afi4wins Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago @Saint90 I completely understand your situation and am sad to know that nobody seems to be able to help you out. We members here in this forum can only read and take note of your case - and be informed. Quote
cocopop3011 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 7 hours ago, Saint90 said: Hello, I honestly do not understand this anymore, and I would really appreciate someone explaining it to me. How can you claim that evidence has been provided and apparently accepted when the very thing this evidence is supposed to prove is technically impossible? Am I supposed to keep repeating myself, or are my posts simply not being read? Let me explain this one more time: It is technically impossible to register an account using an email address containing spaces. The system simply does not allow it. Yet the casino apparently submitted evidence claiming that I created a duplicate account using exactly such an email address. How can this evidence simply be accepted without questioning its validity? How can something that is technically impossible be treated as legitimate evidence? This is not just my personal opinion. Casino Guru actually tested this and confirmed that registering an account with spaces in the email address is not possible. Anyone can read about this in my Casino Guru complaint. I genuinely do not know how else to explain this or why this crucial point continues to be ignored. I have always held AskGamblers in high regard, but what is happening here makes absolutely no sense to me. It gives me the impression that clear technical facts are being disregarded rather than properly investigated. And that raises a serious question: How are players supposed to be protected if evidence is accepted without verifying whether the alleged events could even have occurred? If the casino claims that I registered a duplicate account using an email address containing spaces, but the registration system does not permit such addresses, how can that claim be accepted as evidence against me? I would appreciate a direct answer to this specific question rather than another general statement that the casino provided sufficient evidence. I also intend to pursue this matter through other complaint channels. However, I would still like this issue to be addressed publicly here, because I believe other players deserve to understand how such evidence is evaluated. I have done nothing wrong, and I genuinely cannot understand why I am being treated this way. I believe a clear and transparent answer to this question is the very least I can reasonably expect. Thank you. I completely understand and I read all of your posts. But just like CasinoGuru - there is nothing we can do to help you here, just like they can’t. The casino has submitted evidence and whether or not we question the authenticity of that evidence is irrelevant as we are just the middle man here - we dont necessarily fight the casino for you - which is why I suggested you use on the ADRs for this. Do you understand that? I can request to see the evidence but it won’t make a difference in regards to whether or not I think this evidence is real or has been falsified - as I have no power to fight the casino anyway which is why I’ve not asked to look at it. I really understand the frustration here and wish I could help you further I really do. Our hands are tied on this one, as I imagine caisno guru felt the same. I’ve actually spoken to them regarding this case too. So please know, that I have gone out of my way to try and help you here. Quote
cocopop3011 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 38 minutes ago, Afi4wins said: @Saint90 I completely understand your situation and am sad to know that nobody seems to be able to help you out. We members here in this forum can only read and take note of your case - and be informed. Yeah unfortunately this is just one of these cases where we cannot take it any further. These ones bug me the most because they’re often the ones I want to help the most but my hands are tied here Afi. Quote
Flatzem888 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 10 hours ago, Saint90 said: Let me explain this one more time: It is technically impossible to register an account using an email address containing spaces. The system simply does not allow it. Yet the casino apparently submitted evidence claiming that I created a duplicate account using exactly such an email address. How can this evidence simply be accepted without questioning its validity? How can something that is technically impossible be treated as legitimate evidence? This is not just my personal opinion. Casino Guru actually tested this and confirmed that registering an account with spaces in the email address is not possible. Anyone can read about this in my Casino Guru complaint. what is the email address that they said was a duplicate? and how is it different from your own email address ? Quote
Saint90 Posted 4 hours ago Author Posted 4 hours ago @cocopop3011 @Afi4wins I’m sorry, but I don’t really understand this position. I’m not expecting you to “fight” the casino or force them to pay me. But I do think it is reasonable to expect your platform to reflect the facts and warn users when there is serious evidence that a casino has made false claims and refuses to pay winnings. Casino Guru and Matej have already demonstrated that the casino’s claim regarding the account/email issue does not make technical sense. I have pointed this out several times. Simply saying that “nothing can be done” therefore seems factually wrong to me. You may not be able to recover my money, but you can publicly reflect what happened, warn other players, and take this information into account when rating the casino on your website. That is exactly what I would expect from a platform whose purpose is, at least in part, to protect players. Quote
Saint90 Posted 4 hours ago Author Posted 4 hours ago 1 hour ago, Flatzem888 said: what is the email address that they said was a duplicate? and how is it different from your own email address ? The email address is my private email address, so I will not post it publicly here. The issue is that the second account was apparently created using exactly the same email address, but with spaces inserted into it. A Casino Guru employee tested this and confirmed that the system does not even allow an account to be created with an email address in that format. That is exactly the problem: if such an account cannot technically be created in the first place, then the casino’s claim about this second account simply does not add up. In my view, this also clearly shows that the information provided by the casino was false. Quote
cocopop3011 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 2 hours ago, Saint90 said: there is serious evidence that a casino has made false claims and refuses to pay winnings. Are you able to submit the "serious evidence" to me please as I've not seen this? Quote
cocopop3011 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 2 hours ago, Saint90 said: You may not be able to recover my money, but you can publicly reflect what happened, warn other players, and take this information into account when rating the casino on your website. We are already doing this by having this topic in the forum to warn other users of what has happened. What else would you expect us to do - we do not process any news articles regarding complaints etc etc - this is what the forum does. It allows players to bread topic like yours so we have already satisfied your request to publicly reflect what has happened here. Quote
cocopop3011 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 2 hours ago, Saint90 said: That is exactly the problem: if such an account cannot technically be created in the first place, then the casino’s claim about this second account simply does not add up. In my view, this also clearly shows that the information provided by the casino was false. Unfortunately, this is just an accusation and we do not have evidence that the casino has falsified this, regardless of what CasinoGuru has said. If CasinoGuru stand by their word - then I suggest you go back to them and ask them to take this further for you as we have no control over what opinions CasinoGuru have . If they have evidence that the casino falsified the evidence then again you need to take this up with them not AG. For them to make this accusation, they really should be following it through for you - I'm not entirely sure what you expect us to do here? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.