Dean22 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 I put about $20,000 USDC into Bets io I played blackjack and won $1,148. When I trued to take my monie out, things went bad. They only gave me back $6,000. They kept $15,148. They did not show me any proof or give a clear reason. First they told me I used a trick to win. That is not true. Then they said my country is not allowed. That is also not true. I live in Czech Republic and their own website says Czech Republic is allowed. I asked them to show my game history and tell me what rule I broke. They did not show anything. They just said the decision is final and stopped replying. I asked Casino Guru and Casinomeister for help Bets io did not reply to them either. They just ignored everyone. I also saw some bad signs. The company name changed from TESSERA LIMITED to Techno Wave Systems in Costa Rica. On Trustpilot there is a fraud warning and you cannot even leave reviews. I have everything saved payments, chats, and screenshots. I found out many other people had the same problem with them. Afi4wins 1 Quote
Flatzem888 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 casinos must think that if you play blackjack and you change size of your bets then you must be doing some card counting. if they have a problem with people changing bet sizes then make your tables fixed bet size. Quote
Dean22 Posted 23 hours ago Author Posted 23 hours ago On 9/16/2026 at 3:05 AM, Dean22 said: I put about $20,000 USDC into Bets io casino I played blackjack and won $1,148. When I trued to take my monie out, things went bad. They only gave me back $6,000. They kept $15,148. They did not show me any proof or give a clear reason. First they told me I used a trick to win. That is not true. Then they said my country is not allowed. That is also not true. I live in Czech Republic and their own website says Czech Republic is allowed. I asked them to show my game history and tell me what rule I broke. They did not show anything. They just said the decision is final and stopped replying. I asked Casino Guru and Casinomeister for help Bets io did not reply to them either. They just ignored everyone. I also saw some bad signs. The company name changed from TESSERA LIMITED to Techno Wave Systems in Costa Rica. On Trustpilot there is a fraud warning and you cannot even leave reviews. I have everything saved payments, chats, and screenshots. I found out many other people had the same problem with them. The $15,385 Casino Guru case isn’t just a glitch; it’s a blueprint. Bets io didn’t just keep the money they played dead. They took the KYC, they closed the account, and when the pressure came from a reputable mediator like Casino Guru, they didn’t just say no they vanished. That’s not customer service. That’s professional theft. And it’s not an isolated incident. The Bitcointalk thread detailing the $14K confiscation where a player deposited $20K USDC, got $6K back, and watched the rest evaporate while Bets io refused to produce the evidence for why reinforces the pattern. The house doesn’t just win; it erases the debt. Then there’s the 3 BTC (~$200K) "Gold Wheel" incident. The wheel stops on the big prize, the player has the video proof, and the payout comes in as a pittance in USDT. Whether it’s manipulation or just "terms and conditions" applied with malicious intent, the result is the same: the player gets fleeced, and the house keeps the gold. But here is where the theft becomes systemic: the corporate shell game. Bets io currently claims to be operated by TESSERA LIMITED S.R.L. in Costa Rica. But look at the history. In 2021, Alpha Affiliates, led by Boris Pashnev and Roman Bespalov, explicitly stated they bought and owned Bets io. Bespalov, head of affiliates at Bets io, moved directly to Alpha. The personnel and operational lineage is documented. So, what happened between Alpha’s public ownership and the current TESSERA structure? Who are the beneficial owners of TESSERA? Why did the operator change to a Costa Rican entity while the same key players (Pashnev, Bespalov) and the same network of brands (1Red, Loki, Spinch, 50Crowns) remain under the TESSERA/SPINTERA umbrella? This isn’t just a change of address. It’s a potential asset shift. By moving to a Costa Rican SRL, they may have insulated themselves from jurisdictional accountability. The 55 complaints, the 18,170 black points, and the "Very Low" safety index on Casino Guru aren’t just stats they’re the receipts. Bets io, backed by the Alpha/TESSERA network, has built a reputation on confiscation over conversation. They take your deposit, they rig or reinterpret the game, and when you complain, they don’t just deny they disappear into a Costa Rican corporate veil. Who actually owns TESSERA? The paper trail suggests it’s the same people who ran Alpha. If so, this isn’t a case of bad luck. It’s a proven business model: take the money, close the account, hide behind a shell company, and let the complaints pile up. Because with 55 cases and counting, they don’t need to pay you back. They just need to outlast you. The $15K case is the tip of the iceberg. The real story is the $200K+ in alleged thefts, the corporate whodunit, and the deliberate use of legal opacity to steal with impunity. Bets io isn’t just a casino. It’s a theft engine. And the owners are watching Quote
Flatzem888 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago thanks for warning the players about this site. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.