Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    John100484
    Newest Member
    John100484

• No registered users viewing this page.

How to become a better Bingo player?

vikkydonlad

I've been trying for years to refine my Bingo skills but nothing seems to work. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to become a more effective player? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Not keen on bingo but what I do, do is chop n change my cards most bingo sites you can change the cards you are given so don't always keep the same cards click select new cards sometimes. If there are lots of cards to pick from pick 2 or 3 from diff pages this can also increase your chances as you are covering as much bases as you can(kind of like covering lots of numbers on roulette to increase the odds of hitting) This will not work all the time because bingo is mostly luck but it is more effective than choosing all the same numbers(mostly on same page too) Another trick is buy loads of cards with just about the same selection of numbers like buy 6-7 with 4 45 22 70 89 for example gives you more chance of completing a line or a full house ;)!

I've been trying for years to refine my Bingo skills but nothing seems to work. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to become a more effective player? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hello vikkydonald, it's lovely too see some bingo questions being asked, as I am a huge bingo fan.

The question you picked is however a hard one and one I think is almost impossible to answer because I don't believe there is just one correct answer. But I can pass on some tips that I have learnt along the way ...

First of all I'll just echo two things that Bigdk88 said -

PICKING CARDS

Yes, I agree with what he says about picking cards. There is always about 12 pages of cards to choose from, if you are not going to max out on the cards then I always try to mix and match my cards from different places. Bearing in mind a GOLDEN RULE - which I am sure you already do and that is to always buy in strips never just buy random single cards. Buying in strips will mean on every strip you will mark off every number called. Like I said I am sure you know this already but I'll add it incase people read this that don't know.

So, yes, try and mix and match your cards from different pages.

The other thing to echo what Bigdk88 said is if you seem like your just not winning change you cards now and again. This isn't something I personally do all the time, but now and again.

One thing I don't actually do which Bigdk88 said is buying batches of cards with the same numbers. I never look too much into the numbers, well I never look at the numbers on the cards - as it is a game of luck, u will never know what numbers are going to come out so don't try and guess!

There are two times the GOLDEN RULE doesn't apply, I'll explain the second one later in my text but the first one is when you have like 5p left, buy your last ticket on a 5p game and hope for the best! I once done this and won a full house of £42!!!!!

HOW MANY CARDS TO BUY

This is always a tricky one! You will hear people saying I buy max cards all the time. And you will often see the same people winning in a room, mainly because yes they are buying max cards. But to be able to do this for every game you have to have a lot of money. It's just not practical. I will ALWAYS max cards if they are 1p/2p per card, if 5p per card - I will max buy sometimes, if more than 5p per card I never max buy!

Usually when paying 5p per card I will buy about 6 strips, if 10p per card I will buy 4.

This works for me - but it won't for everyone and totally depends on your budget.

WHEN TO PLAY AND WHAT ROOMS

If you are a player looking for the big money on bingo you have to be prepared to gamble with the big boys! Entering rooms where there is a big jackpot usually means a high stake usually £1 per card and hundreds of players. To be in with a chance you need to have a lot of money and be willing to LOOSE, because chance are you are going to.

I have found he best time to play online bingo is during the early hours, rooms are quiet and you have your regular players. Okay the wins may not be huge but you can easily build up a lovely bankroll during this time. When playing through the day when bingo rooms are their busiest I only enter rooms where the number of players are under 40 usually, anything more than this and I struggle to win. Rooms where players exceed 100 I have hardly ever won in, so how many players in a room are crucial.

When playing in the early hours there may only be 15-20 of you in the room meaning a full house may only be about £15 but when your winning all the time, trust me this builds up! And also the price of tickets change on almost very game, when it comes to a £1 a ticket you will notice the players for that specific game goes down to about 7-10 I simply buy 1 ticket (the second time the golden rule of buying a strip doesn't count) and I have won loads of times!

CHAT GAMES

One thing I love about bingo is the online community that comes with it. Honestly I will join a room and no one is talking, by the end of play everyone is having a ball of a time!

I love the chat games - you can actually have real fun with them and as long as you purchase one ticket per game you can participate, and winning these chat games really boosts your coins so when your out of money you can convert your coins, the amount of times I have lost all my bonus and deposited money and playing from my coins won, and withdrew are actually countless!! Always participate in these games, they are fun and keep you going too!

WHAT SITES TO CHOOSE

I try to stick to bingo sites powered by Microgaming/Dragonfish/Virtue Fusion, my favourite being DragonFish.

Good Luck! I hope my text helps you or anyone else.

I'm always here if you need any advise.

P.s if you are also a slot fan I have a trick that I always do on Bingo Sites so you can play both and still withdraw/wager. Obviously it doesn't always work, it's just a trick so you can play slots too. A lot of people think if you are depositing on a bingo site, it's just bingo. But they couldn't be more wrong actually!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bingo is best played just for fun. I don't think that skills, techniques and strategies are required, not even the picking of cards.

It is all about luck, hitting the jackpot is our aim, of course, but it is just a bonus. If you are lucky, you'll win, If not, relax and just enjoy the game :)

Bingo is best played just for fun. I don't think that skills, techniques and strategies are required, not even the picking of cards.

It is all about luck, hitting the jackpot is our aim, of course, but it is just a bonus. If you are lucky, you'll win, If not, relax and just enjoy the game :)

Personally I find playing bingo for fun is extremely booooring