Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Panda222
    Newest Member
    Panda222

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's your slot 'PET PEEVE'?

However much we all live to spin those reels, we all have those little things on certain slots that just really annoy you and make no sense why they are like it...so in a sense its a slot pet peeve!

I have soooooooo many and I would love you all to share yours with me...

I will start with one that really gets on my wick!

GONZOS QUEST! I hate that it takes sooo long for the symbols to explode, I know you can press the spin button to quicken it up but it just seems like it takes forever, I would love there to be a SKIP button you could press which immediately brings down the next symbols so you don't have to go through the win lines argh ...I hate waiting!

That's my slot pet peeve 1 of them, what's yours?

Where do I start haha! I hate slots that take literally ages to get the free spins its soul destroying! and some slots sound effects give me a migraine slots generally run smoother when you turn off the sounds and music only like the music/fx on Reel steel,mega moolah,dead or alive,Wild witches as its not beepy it just sounds how it should thats another pet hate if the music or sound effects don't work with the slot! its like why even have music for it if it isnt compatible! Rant over haha!

Where do I start haha! I hate slots that take literally ages to get the free spins its soul destroying! and some slots sound effects give me a migraine slots generally run smoother when you turn off the sounds and music only like the music/fx on Reel steel,mega moolah,dead or alive,Wild witches as its not beepy it just sounds how it should thats another pet hate if the music or sound effects don't work with the slot! its like why even have music for it if it isnt compatible! Rant over haha!

Yes, the music can be annoying on many many slots!!

Another of mine is when you cannot skip through the winning Paylines during freespins. When a slot makes you wait while it slowly goes through every single Winning payline at snails rate! AAARRGHH I hate that.

Yeah Cocopop expecially during tourneys avalon is the worst in tournaments since swapping from laptop to desktop for them during the free spins on avalon is awful! Lord Chronal I have only ever seen 4 scatters and it took a while to see that! I'm going for the 5 sticky wilds still if I get those I won't care about the 5 scatters ;)

I stopped playing DoA, because never got 5 scatters... :lol:

Agree! I hit them 'only' 4 times, but never playing higher than 0.36 per spin. Ain't that a tragedy? :lol:

As for the small annoyances while playing slots... ohh, I can talk much about that. But since I'm really talking too much as of lately, would only share one of those, which bothers me most. :good:

Did you notice when playing TSII Thor free spin feature at low betting how many times the winnings are blinking until they finally explode? And since I never ever touch the game while in this feature, it's quite annoying when you have to wait for the game to 'show you' the miserbale win for whole seven (7) times?! :shok: