Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Angelo34yq
    Newest Member
    Angelo34yq

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Paris Olympics 2024!

3 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011 Malaysia just won its 2nd Bronze Medal via the Badminton Men's Singles. Well done my chosen athlete, although I expected him to take home a Silver. 😁

My country medals prediction was 3, but won only 2, and I don't think there's anymore events for my country. So, do I still win admin points for guessing 2 instead of 3? It's well within the +- 10 medals prediction though. 😉

Let me check when I’m home AFI, I don’t remember what the rules were haha, and I need to check the answers. But yes sounds like you qualify for the points, but I can’t award them till the final medal table is up. 

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Let me check when I’m home AFI, I don’t remember what the rules were haha, and I need to check the answers. But yes sounds like you qualify for the points, but I can’t award them till the final medal table is up. 

No worries, no rush either, so take your time dear. 😉

USA has collected 94 medals so far...I hope they break the 120 medals number. My prediction? 124 medals. 😜

Paris2024Medals.jpg

On 8/7/2024 at 4:30 AM, EdwardsRobertstone said:

Yey! Olympics Paris 2024 has already started and I can say that  the athletes are super amazing and very talented.  Recent sport like Tennis has been done and it has already the result. if you want to know who won the Gold, bronze and silver medal, check the result of  Olympics Paris 2024 Tennis   on our >removed>. Im so excited!

Hi and welcome to the forum, sorry we don’t allow advertising of other sites though.