Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Viliam25
    Newest Member
    Viliam25

• No registered users viewing this page.

Best RTP Slots

Seriously, how important is RTP to you? 

I am interested to know whether or not RTP is a deciding factor for you when picking games. Or will you play your best slot machine games, regardless of whether or not it has a high or low RTP?

Here are some games with the highest RTP (I am sure nearly all of us here have at least tried these games once)

1. Ugga Bugga

2. Book of 99

3. 1429 Unchartered Seas

4. Blood Suckers (fun fact, this used to be one of my favourite games)

5. Money Cart 2

What are you best slot games when it comes to reviewing the RTPs?

To me, RTPs are nothing more than MISLEADING INFO to players, giving us a FALSE picture of the game! A high RTP game can play as horribly as a low one! RTPs do not ensure that players would always get a good and fair game play, cos each game play depends on where it really is in the actual game cycle. Don't forget, one RTP cycle covers some BILLIONS of spins, so a few hundred thousands of spins done would not affect the RTP at all!!! Winning or losing is more of LUCK & SKILL!

I don't even bother with RTPs of games that I play, or what RTP I'm getting from any game session. I play only on games that I know very well can play good and pay good, through my many years of experience and spinning of course.

Thai Paradise, for example, has an original RTP of 94.36% that has not changed since its launching about 20 years ago, although newer versions of the game are now available for European markets. Most players would frown and despise a 94% RTP game, but Thai Paradise has proven that it is one of the best game to play...and no one would know better than me!

The way I see it, most players are simply over concerned with stats, numbers and RTPs, despite knowing that it wouldn't matter much during any playing session. If it's time to win, you win...and that's it...and that's how slots work.