Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    danichicanos
    Newest Member
    danichicanos

• No registered users viewing this page.

AskGamblers brand new contest! Take 5 EUR for every published games review

@Maiwen In order to be paid 5EUR for each game review, a 50x or more winning screenshot is mandatory to be included. You won't get paid if a review contains only the text (minimum 300 words) otherwise it will be considered as a non-contest review.

10 hours ago, Maiwen said:

My winnings have been in the past, I haven't taken screenshots. Is it obligatory to attach a screenshot of winnings with each review of a game? In other members' reviews there are no screenshots.

There are, if you check Icys last approved reviews you’ll see his winner screenshots, his username is awseome25. I will go back and check every one, but all approved reviews must have screenshots to count for paid reviews. 

Step 5: Attach a winner screenshot of at least 50 x bet win from real play.  If you have a screenshot this is not 50x but you would like to write a review, please ask me for permission and these will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

11 hours ago, Maiwen said:

My winnings have been in the past, I haven't taken screenshots. Is it obligatory to attach a screenshot of winnings with each review of a game? In other members' reviews there are no screenshots.

They don't have to be winnings in the same month so if you have an old screenshot that's fine. 

Which reviews have you seen with no screenshots please and I will take a look. Don't stress, we'll figure something out for you.

25 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

There are, if you check Icys last approved reviews you’ll see his winner screenshots, his username is awseome25. I will go back and check every one, but all approved reviews must have screenshots to count for paid reviews. 

Step 5: Attach a winner screenshot of at least 50 x bet win from real play.  If you have a screenshot this is not 50x but you would like to write a review, please ask me for permission and these will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Tank you cocopop for your answer!

As I understand it, my game reviews will only be approved if they are accompanied by screenshots showing a win of at least 50x total bet.Now my reviews are not yet published at Askgamblers and are not yet approved, I will try to play these games and show my screenshots if I manage to win. how do I attach screenshots when I don't have copies of my reviews of unapproved games?

6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

@Flatzem @Icy Can you check that all your reviews have winner screenshots please, with everything going on in the PP contest this month I forgot to check each one. 

I forgot to add the Big Bass Bonanza screenshot. It's been added now.

I'd also like to add a good looking lady screenshot below. Hope AG approves. 👀

Good Looking Lady.jpg

17 hours ago, Maiwen said:

you can get your screenshot for big bass bonanza from the replay feature.

13 hours ago, Maiwen said:

Tank you cocopop for your answer!

As I understand it, my game reviews will only be approved if they are accompanied by screenshots showing a win of at least 50x total bet.Now my reviews are not yet published at Askgamblers and are not yet approved, I will try to play these games and show my screenshots if I manage to win. how do I attach screenshots when I don't have copies of my reviews of unapproved games?

No worries, just let me know what you do,. I can still approve the reviews once I check them but to receive payment they will need a screenshot, if it's under 50x please just post it here for me to see and approve then we can get it on the game log.

10 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

No worries, just let me know what you do,. I can still approve the reviews once I check them but to receive payment they will need a screenshot, if it's under 50x please just post it here for me to see and approve then we can get it on the game log.

For the moment I posted a screenshot of Cash Bandits 2 slot. I'll try to do the same thing with the other games I've reviewed.

On 5/27/2024 at 9:45 AM, Maiwen said:

For the moment I posted a screenshot of Cash Bandits 2 slot. I'll try to do the same thing with the other games I've reviewed.

Good stuff, I've not had chance to look at the reviews yet, but once the month is over, I'll let you know which ones can be paid this month and for others, I am happy to wait for your screenshots on this one occasion. since you have started to contribute in the forum.

@Maiwen The minimum word count is 300 which your reviews are way under,  Your Cash Bandits 2 review is only 88 words. 

Please read fully the reviews on the first page. Would you like to restart all your reviews because they do not currently qualify?

8 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

@Maiwen The minimum word count is 300 which your reviews are way under,  Your Cash Bandits 2 review is only 88 words. 

Please read fully the reviews on the first page. Would you like to restart all your reviews because they do not currently qualify?

Yes, I would like to restart all my reviews. I will try to do my best to write good reviews and respect the terms and conditions of the contest, thank you!

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

@Icy Please send me a PM tomorrow to remind me to approve the reviews.

Yes, of course!