Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alee
    Newest Member
    Alee

• No registered users viewing this page.

How I Minimize my Losses with Smart Tactics

I know that winning at slots is mostly based on luck, but in the 3 years I’ve been gambling, I’ve developed some basic tactics to maximize my winnings. Here are some key points of my approach:

High RTP Slots: Before I start playing any slot that I like visually, I always check its RTP and try my best to play only those that are 97% or higher.

Small Bets: I don’t go for high bets, since I enjoy the process of playing and don’t want to lose all my money at once. Besides, I can increase my bets just a bit to win back lost money (but with this strategy, you have to know when to stop). I don’t raise bets higher than $1-$2 per spin.

Changing Slots: When it feels like a slot is just 'eating' my money without any wins, I never hesitate to switch to another one. I can’t say I follow any specific logic here; I just call it intuition. Anyway, slots have different algorithms and stuff, so changing them from time to time certainly won't hurt.

Additional ways to win back: Last but not least, I try to play on platforms that offer the opportunity to earn back some of my money through additional perks. One of my favorite projects features its own in-house token, which I can earn as rakeback. They also allow for staking this token, further improving my financial outcomes.

Thus, using all these tactics simultaneously reduces the chances of losing quite significantly. Do you guys have anything to add to my points? Maybe I've missed something?