Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Memortn
    Newest Member
    Memortn

• No registered users viewing this page.

Favorite poker hand

cherry

• 3 months later...

My favourite hand is when I hold 2 low cards offsuit, see the daw, and it turns out that I have 2 low pairs. Usually in such case players think I am bluffing, and in the end I can win big. I can win even more when there was a raise preflop, but the one who raised was left without a complete hand or has just one pair, maybe a top or over pair that he thinks strong.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

favorite poker hand?? ....hmmmm i would have to say pocket KK i know your all thinking well why not AA, well the truth is iv had more success with KK than any other pp just for the fact that AK reraises with no hits on the flop have payed out big for me : )

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

The truth is that good players don’t have a favorite hand. No professional player will deny that he likes cards like Aces but he won’t count on them to win. The truth is that the very best players take special pleasure in beating the odds with less qualified hands. A beginner player is foolish to start looking for favorite hands to win. By doing so he locks his game play and he will miss good opportunities for developing his poker. Even if you feel that a favorite hand is your lucky hand you need to steer away from this idea, at least if you want to make it in poker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
favorite poker hand?? ....hmmmm i would have to say pocket KK i know your all thinking well why not AA, well the truth is iv had more success with KK than any other pp just for the fact that AK reraises with no hits on the flop have payed out big for me : )

im not that good on poker but i agree with you.... :)

• 1 month later...