Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    GamblerXXX
    Newest Member
    GamblerXXX

• No registered users viewing this page.

Playtech manipulated software

Hello

Let me start by saying I have a lot off  experience in the gambling industry and have played roulette on many tables over the years.

2 years ago I started playing playtech quantum roulette,  at first it was fun but I started to notice something strange about part of the game and I did start to believe it was actually rigged and many players in the lobby actually use to comment about the game being manipulated but I use to just think they where bad losers. 

Now Playtech state the game is random including multipliers placement but its not and can show u why with screenshots. 

Now let me state moderators only check results statistics and have no access to the actual game code or servers, and since am a programmer let me state,  unless you actually have access to the software code its virtually impossible to tell if its manipulated or not.  Also we all know the RTP % is also checked by moderators but that's beside the point as Playtech state everything about the game is random.

So how can I show its manipulated  and its not a ridiculous theory or bad luck its a fact what is happening over many tests and many spins and when very few players where actually betting. 

Screenshot 1 (145111}

Now look careful at screen shot 1every number covered by chips except 6 ,12, 13 ,31,35

Now the multipliers are the square boxes they land on numbers 12 13 not covered by chips, 

OK bad luck no the software actually does this 9 times out of 10 landing multipliers on numbers with no bets on or least bets . So obviously after bets are placed the software scans table and places the multipliers a fact . In fact odds of this happening every 10 spins are ridiculous.

Screenshot 2 (1606)

Every number covered except 22,23,24 and 36 the multipliers land on 22 and 23 bad luck, no a recurring theme ,no matter where u bet the software is placing multipliers on least betted numbers. 

Screenshot 3 (1945)

Numbers 3,6,7,8, 12 ,14,30,34 not covered multipliers land on 12,14

Look I could post 300 screeshots and the same results would show multipliers missing bets being placed on numbers with no chips on.

OK is this random  as Playtech state no its not its manipulated. 

Let me state the multipliers are being placed after we bet by the software , the software is taking the information from bet placement first and of course this affects the final result.

Let me state playtech say its all random but its not its manipulated software that surely is breaking fair play regulations.

No moderators will not see this as it will still seem like the results are random but its very much foul play by playtech. 

Nothing to do with bad luck, Nothing to do with why do u play if u think its rigged,  Nothing to do with some ridiculous theory, I am just showing you what I have found to be true over many many results 

Screenshot_20220701-145111_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d7f7502117f90f7b25a39f106b4a8938.jpgScreenshot_20220701-145111_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d7f7502117f90f7b25a39f106b4a8938.jpgScreenshot_20220701-145111_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d7f7502117f90f7b25a39f106b4a8938.jpg

Screenshot_20220630-160630_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220621-194515_Chrome.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I've noticed this with all there blackjack games . You bet table minimum and win 50-60% of hands never losing more than 3 in a row . Now add a zero to minimum bet all of a sudden  your losing 2 out of 3 .  That is why doubling your bet can't beat the software ..

A different provider but you can check out the ball bounce on mega roulette game . There's magnets in the wheel. If you watch closely you will see the unnatural way the ball stops .