Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mxthhead
    Newest Member
    Mxthhead

• No registered users viewing this page.

Microgaming’s Ancient Fortunes Poseidon WowPot Megaways

Microgaming’s Ancient Fortunes™: Poseidon WowPot Megaways™ Drops its €3.8 million Days After Launch

MG's first megaways with a progressive jackpot, anyone tried it yet? I have always been a fan of MG's progressive jackpots maybe because I've triggered it twice 🙂 

Not tried any of their WowPot gamees though , are they any good?

2 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Microgaming’s Ancient Fortunes™: Poseidon WowPot Megaways™ Drops its €3.8 million Days After Launch

MG's first megaways with a progressive jackpot, anyone tried it yet? I have always been a fan of MG's progressive jackpots maybe because I've triggered it twice 🙂 

Not tried any of their WowPot gamees though , are they any good?

twice out of how many thousands of spins ? if you want to trigger it more often then you gotta raise your stake. I seen streamers play mega moolah slots and they trigger it frequently but they play on max stakes. On min bet it can easily take several thousand spins per trigger. still easier to trigger than any of playtech jackpot slots.

18 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

twice out of how many thousands of spins ? if you want to trigger it more often then you gotta raise your stake. I seen streamers play Mega Moolah slots and they trigger it frequently but they play on max stakes. On min bet it can easily take several thousand spins per trigger. still easier to trigger than any of Playtech jackpot slots.

Gosh, I have no idea but a lot! 
Triggered the Mega Moolah Jackpot and The Dark Knight jackpot before the game was removed. 

I was playing The Dark Knight exclusively for weeks, was such a great game! Both times were on minimum deposit though.