Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    twicsyptt
    Newest Member
    twicsyptt

• No registered users viewing this page.

Immortal Romance Meets Mega Moolah!

25 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

What is max bet on this game? Which of thejackpots were they winning on max bet? Yeah, the paytable even tells you that your chances increase when you raise your stakes.

some places its 25 some places 20, but I saw him doing 5eur per spin and he was playing other slots at same time and every time he gets the wheel he would put that on full screen, and he would do this often when the jackpot was big he would do a session like that, he would almost always get the smallest jackpots.

the slot was renamed to Mega Moolah Goddess. And when it comes to mega moolah (african animal theme) that has a max of 6.25

12 hours ago, Flatzem said:

some places its 25 some places 20, but I saw him doing 5eur per Spin and he was playing other slots at same time and every time he gets the wheel he would put that on full screen, and he would do this often when the jackpot was big he would do a session like that, he would almost always get the smallest jackpots.

the slot was renamed to Mega Moolah Goddess. And when it comes to mega Moolah (african animal theme) that has a max of 6.25

I stupidly chased the Original Mega Moolah jackpot for so long, I did really enjoy the game too though but I was young and naive back then. I still think it was a great game but the days of me chasing a jackpot are long gone.. I'm grateful for the ones I have won and doubt I'll ever experience that pure thrill again. 

Want to know another jackpot I stupidly chased - Hall of Gods! But that's another story!

16 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I stupidly chased the Original Mega Moolah jackpot for so long, I did really enjoy the game too though but I was young and naive back then. I still think it was a great game but the days of me chasing a jackpot are long gone.. I'm grateful for the ones I have won and doubt I'll ever experience that pure thrill again. 

Want to know another jackpot I stupidly chased - Hall of Gods! But that's another story!

oh yeah and you had a great win on that Hall of Gods slot , I've seen the screenshot as I was looking through the old pages of winning screenshots from the past.

1828.8x.

while I had some good luck on the Mega Moolah slots, getting the minor jackpot a few times and some other mini's. I have read about some high roller that had the major at least twice. My best moolah minor jackpot was on the Mega Moolah 5 Reel Drive,  (371.21EUR on 0.30e stake) making it 1237.36xBet and in the base game had 5 of a kind hot wheels paying 676x on 0.30 stake. both were in 2017.

image.jpg

my mega moolah minor Jackpot is here.

66741934_megamoolah5reeldrivejackpotwheelJuly52017a.thumb.jpg.fd493f93eac7dfdb311be2ba316a9d83.jpg

1823220015_megamoolah5reeldrive676.26xBetJune232017a.thumb.jpg.6b866720356416de9ee89819c7bcac8e.jpg