Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    alex1103kim
    Newest Member
    alex1103kim

• No registered users viewing this page.

mr green

Hyena74

hi askgamblers my question is I've just reopened my mr green account which was pretty easy and deposited a few times,I then contacted William hill to reopen that account aswell but they said my self exclusion stands till 2023.as they acquired mr green as a sister site will I be able to withdraw as simple as it was to deposit?I have contacted both sites,William hill said I must contact mr green to withdraw,but as we all know depositing is easy BUT if I win then the problems start.so really my question is will William step in if I win and use the excuse "you are self excluded from all our sites so you cannot withdraw from here".I would appreciate any help in this matter,thanks

no actually I haven't, mr green says I can play away but have put something up called a guard rail on my account, first I've ever heard of that happening but William hill still insists I'm excluded so not sure who or what to believe, but I bet if I did win on mr green I would  definitely hear from William hill then.