Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Keeleytaylor
    Newest Member
    Keeleytaylor

• No registered users viewing this page.

what's for dinner?

isaac

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hoooo, I remembered this thread after a years :D That's because I'm cooking so often :p :p

But!! I found my favorite dinner and luckily it's so easy to prepare! A Greek Salad!! What a healthy and yummy invention! :D

Needed: Cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, onion, pepper, Feta cheese, oregano, basil and olive oil :)

Just have to chop the vegetables, put it into a olive oil, sprinkle with oregano and basil. Also, need to roll the Feta cheese in oregano and basil a little and put it on the top :D I recommend you to make a toast (instead of usual bread) and also sprinkle it with olive oil, oregano and basil!

And voila!! It's delicious and believe it or not, makes your tummy really full :D

Hoooo, I remembered this thread after a years :D That's because I'm cooking so often :p :p

But!! I found my favorite dinner and luckily it's so easy to prepare! A Greek Salad!! What a healthy and yummy invention! :D

Needed: Cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, onion, pepper, Feta cheese, oregano, basil and olive oil :)

Just have to chop the vegetables, put it into a olive oil, sprinkle with oregano and basil. Also, need to roll the Feta cheese in oregano and basil a little and put it on the top :D I recommend you to make a toast (instead of usual bread) and also sprinkle it with olive oil, oregano and basil!

And voila!! It's delicious and believe it or not, makes your tummy really full :D

Sounds really nice actually, I may try that this week. i've had too much pizza this week so i need to eat healthy lol.

• 1 month later...

:D Thanks God you don't have, I'm full of MC Donald's food tonight :D

LOL, I've always wondered, is McDonalds mostly the same around the world? I mean I usually get the double quarter pounder with cheese, or sometimes the Big n Tasty when they have it. Is it basically the same kind of deal in Serbia?

Well, I don't know what other people are ordering, but I have the same order for a decade: one medium coca cola, medium fries, small hamburger (mmmmm) and ice cream with double chocolate topping :)

I loooooove MCdonald's, but for so many years I've never tried anything else, beside my regular order :o Except only milkshake :D