Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

Saint90

Members
  • Posts

    56
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint90

  1. Technically my balance should be raw cash no ? How are they able to put a 2x on a raw cash deposit ? Furthermore: After i requested a withdrawal of 1.8k , shouldnt be the bonus requirements aswell as the Terms and Conditions for this Case be obsolete ? And therefore the winnings i made later be able to withdraw cleanly for me ? Because if not, then i understand how this systems works anymore. And why this Site has such a "good" rating compared to others when they bascially can do whatever they want and just blatantly cheat on their customers with very unfair terms and conditions which are in no way logical or fair.
  2. I deposited 300 euros and won 8,000.They refuse to pay out my winnings because their terms and conditions contain some extremely unfair statements such as these:"Note: Any winnings made prior to the expiry of the reload bonus (deposit bonus) may be withdrawn by cancelling the bonus. However, the maximum payout is twice (2x) of the initial deposit amount. If the winnings are from the first deposit, the maximum payout amount is twice (2x) of the first deposit. Any amount exceeding this requirement will be deducted from the Customer's balance. "To be honest, I don't know if that's possible. In my opinion, a normally defined nonsticky bonus is defined as follows: “If you win with your own money, you can keep the winnings. "On the other hand, when a casino offers a non-sticky bonus, it means that a player can withdraw the first deposit and all winnings made from it without having to meet any wagering requirements. This is a great advantage when playing at casinos that offer non-binding bonuses. "How on earth can it be legal for me to only withdraw twice my deposit? This is completely ridiculous and in my opinion not at all fair.I need your help in this regard.Technically, I didn't play with bonus money. I didn't reach the bonus in any way. I have been playing exclusively with my own money the whole time and have not touched the bonus money in any way.How can it be legal to set a maximum payout for raw money? How?Will someone please explain this to me?Please help. . .I have not yet made a successful withdrawal at this casino.My KYCs have been verified and confirmed.I have deactivated and canceled the deposit bonus.There were no wagering conditions in this regard, since I have since CANCELLED the bonus, which actually legally should also stand for that all associated terms and conditions should be deleted and should no longer apply.I received a win within MY deposited 300 Euro then cancelled the bonus and then submitted the amount of 1,800 Euro as a withdrawal.In my opinion, with this requested withdrawal should make all remaining Bonus Terms and Conditions invalidated and all winnings that were received afterwards are legal on my side.Therefore, it cannot be that Casino simply does not accept the later withdrawals of €4,500 and €2,800 and considers them null and void.
  3. No, not yet....
  4. Ye, as i said. I send them my ID, a picture of myself holding my ID with a sheet of paper saying a number they wanted to be written on it. 5 Screenshots of my Bank account showing my name aswell as the deposits i made on their site. And a full birth certificate. Thank you for getting involved in this matter. Means alot :).
  5. My first name is the Nickname of my mother, so not even a real Name (dont ask why it was in my Google chrome autofill, i guess she used it) And the DOB is completely mixed up. Its a mix of her birthday and mine... So yeah... Thats why it was so odd in the beginning when i checked it. I dont know why Google decided to mix up my autofill in this kinda way. But it happened. But the last Name, obviously because it was my mums autofill, is correct as well as the adress and all the other stuff as stated above.
  6. Hi, i won 3.5k on Bet Sofa and while i was playing i saw that my First Name on my profile was wrong. I then checked my account and saw that (due to a google autofill, i assume, since there is no other explanation) my name and birthdate was wrong. I informed the casino which asked me for my ID and Birth certificate which i provided. I did the first step here and informed them that something went wrong and i would like to change my name and birth date. This was before winning anything. They answered me that this case is under review and they will contact me in 7 days. My question is: Should i be afraid that the casino will keep my money? As i said, it was a google autofill mistake. I deposited from my Bank account. Provided them with a picture of the bank transfer and that indeed i was the one who deposited and no one else. This is the only account on their site. No one else is playing casino in my family so i am the only one who could opened and opened a account on this site. So the only thing from preventing me to cashout is the First Name and Birth Date error. My: E-Mail: Correct Phone Number: Correct Last Name: Correct Complete Adress: Correct First Name: Wrong Birth Date: Wrong Is this enough for the casino to keep my money? Or is this only a typo which happens from time to time and can be solved easily? Is there anything i can do more except for the documents i emailed them? I am very affraid that they will use this as a loophole despite the fact that i was the one who told them that a mistake was made on my site, so that there was no fraudulent behaviour.
×
  • Create New...