Saint90
Members-
Posts
56 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Saint90
-
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
Germany -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
What do you mean with "use an ADR"? -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
I honestly don’t understand this response. I have explained several times what evidence Casino Guru received, provided the link, and I’ve now attached screenshots again. So it’s clear what evidence I’m referring to. I understand that AskGamblers conducts its own investigation and receives evidence independently. But that doesn’t make the issue I’m raising irrelevant. I have shown that the evidence presented to Casino Guru appears to be technically impossible, and I’m simply asking you to double-check your own case in light of that information. Logically, there are only two possibilities: You received the same evidence as Casino Guru. In that case, the issue I raised about that evidence needs to be addressed. You received different evidence. In that case, shouldn’t the obvious question be why the casino submitted different evidence regarding the same alleged duplicate account to two different complaint services? I’m not asking you to disclose confidential evidence to me. I understand that you can’t do that. But simply saying that what happened at Casino Guru has “nothing to do” with your case doesn’t answer the issue at all. If I’m missing something here, please explain it to me, because I genuinely don’t see how this concern can simply be dismissed as irrelevant. -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
@cocopop3011 I didn’t realize you hadn’t seen the evidence yourself — I must have missed that, sorry. I assumed you had, since you’re in contact with the Complaints Team. But that still doesn’t change my point. Either AskGamblers received the same evidence as Casino Guru — and I’ve already explained several times what was shown there and why it doesn’t make sense — or they received different evidence. If the evidence is different, then that raises another obvious question: why would the casino submit different evidence to two different mediators regarding the same case? And just to be clear, I’m not asking you or the Complaints Team to tell me whether the evidence is the same or what exactly it contains. You don’t need to disclose that to me. But logically, it has to be one of those two possibilities, and in either case there are still obvious questions that remain unanswered. I don’t think it’s unfair or unreasonable to ask the Complaints Team about that. I’m not asking for anything beyond the scope of AskGamblers. I simply know what evidence was submitted to Casino Guru and what the accusation against me is, so I hoped this could at least be clarified internally. If I’m misunderstanding something again here, then honestly, I don’t know what to think anymore. From my perspective, the logic behind what I’m saying seems pretty clear, and I genuinely don’t feel like I’m being unreasonable here. -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
@Blackjax I wrote them both again. But i 100% assure you they wont answer. -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
@cocopop3011 Since you are completely standing your ground and insisting that no mistake was made, I can only assume that you received different evidence from the casino. Because there are really only two possibilities: Either you received the same evidence as Casino Guru — in which case I genuinely cannot understand your reaction here at all, because it makes absolutely no sense. Or you received different evidence — but then the obvious question is why the casino submitted two different sets of evidence in the first place. Either way, something clearly does not add up. But if there is no willingness to look into this any further, I will accept that and know what to expect in the future. I also hope everyone reading this can draw their own conclusions. Thank you. -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
But there is no way of contacting them if they completely ignore my E-Mails. -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
@cocopop3011 Okay, and if you are in contact with the AskGamblers Complaint Team, could you please let me know whether the evidence they received is the same evidence that Matej said he received from the casino in the Casino Guru complaint? I mean, if it is the same evidence, then I already know what it contains anyway, so I don't see how confirming that would breach anything. If the evidence is different, you can simply tell me that it is different. Because if it is indeed the same evidence, then I honestly don't understand all this back and forth. -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
I would actually accept this. But there is no way the casino is going to give me anything. They are constantly ignoring me and are obviously lying here in order to avoid paying out any winnings at all. -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
@cocopop3011 I think it is perfectly reasonable to expect that when important issues regarding a complaint are being discussed here on the AskGamblers forum, someone from the Complaints Team might actually take a look at the discussion and review the situation. If the evidence provided to AskGamblers is the same as the evidence that was provided to Casino Guru, then surely it is reasonable for me to expect that the case should be reviewed again. I genuinely do not understand why this point seems so difficult to understand. I am not expecting AskGamblers to enter into any kind of legal dispute with SpinHub Casino. I am fully aware that AskGamblers acts as a mediator. However, if potentially false or technically impossible evidence is accepted without proper verification, and this may not only mislead me but also other players who rely on the outcome of these complaints, then surely I am entitled to question that. So, is it really not possible for someone from the Complaints Team to get in touch with cocopop3011, briefly discuss the case, and verify whether the evidence provided to AskGamblers is in fact the same evidence that was reviewed by Casino Guru? That is all I am asking for. -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
@cocopop3011 If it turns out that AskGamblers received the exact same evidence as Casino Guru, and that this evidence shows that it was not even technically possible for me to have created the alleged duplicate account, then I would at least expect the complaint to be marked as unresolved and for this to affect the casino’s rating accordingly. In my opinion, this is exactly what a complaint platform is there for. I am not asking for anything unreasonable. I am simply asking that the evidence is reviewed properly and that the outcome reflects the facts of the case. -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
@cocopop3011 I do not have the casino’s evidence myself, because it was never shared with me directly. However, Matej from Casino Guru reviewed the evidence and stated in the complaint that there were spaces in the email address. Since he actually saw the evidence, I have to take that at face value. I can only rely on what the mediator who reviewed the evidence reported. I also assumed that the AskGamblers complaint team received the same evidence from the casino as Casino Guru did. Therefore, I assumed that the same issue with spaces in the email address would also appear in the evidence submitted to AskGamblers. If the casino sent different evidence to AskGamblers than they sent to Casino Guru, then I may have misunderstood that point. However, that would raise another question for me: why would the casino provide different evidence in the same case to different mediators? If the evidence is the same, then I honestly do not understand why this issue is not being treated as highly relevant. The casino cannot simply accuse me of having a duplicate account without providing proper evidence. And if the evidence they provided contains an email format that was tested and found to be impossible to use in their own registration system, then I believe this is a serious problem that should not be ignored. -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
@formerPokerpro They ended the complaint as unresolved because, as I said, the casino’s alleged evidence was effectively impossible. The claim was based on an email address with spaces in it, but Casino Guru tested this and confirmed that creating an account with such an email address was not possible in their system. -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
The email address is my private email address, so I will not post it publicly here. The issue is that the second account was apparently created using exactly the same email address, but with spaces inserted into it. A Casino Guru employee tested this and confirmed that the system does not even allow an account to be created with an email address in that format. That is exactly the problem: if such an account cannot technically be created in the first place, then the casino’s claim about this second account simply does not add up. In my view, this also clearly shows that the information provided by the casino was false. -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
@cocopop3011 @Afi4wins I’m sorry, but I don’t really understand this position. I’m not expecting you to “fight” the casino or force them to pay me. But I do think it is reasonable to expect your platform to reflect the facts and warn users when there is serious evidence that a casino has made false claims and refuses to pay winnings. Casino Guru and Matej have already demonstrated that the casino’s claim regarding the account/email issue does not make technical sense. I have pointed this out several times. Simply saying that “nothing can be done” therefore seems factually wrong to me. You may not be able to recover my money, but you can publicly reflect what happened, warn other players, and take this information into account when rating the casino on your website. That is exactly what I would expect from a platform whose purpose is, at least in part, to protect players. -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello, I honestly do not understand this anymore, and I would really appreciate someone explaining it to me. How can you claim that evidence has been provided and apparently accepted when the very thing this evidence is supposed to prove is technically impossible? Am I supposed to keep repeating myself, or are my posts simply not being read? Let me explain this one more time: It is technically impossible to register an account using an email address containing spaces. The system simply does not allow it. Yet the casino apparently submitted evidence claiming that I created a duplicate account using exactly such an email address. How can this evidence simply be accepted without questioning its validity? How can something that is technically impossible be treated as legitimate evidence? This is not just my personal opinion. Casino Guru actually tested this and confirmed that registering an account with spaces in the email address is not possible. Anyone can read about this in my Casino Guru complaint. I genuinely do not know how else to explain this or why this crucial point continues to be ignored. I have always held AskGamblers in high regard, but what is happening here makes absolutely no sense to me. It gives me the impression that clear technical facts are being disregarded rather than properly investigated. And that raises a serious question: How are players supposed to be protected if evidence is accepted without verifying whether the alleged events could even have occurred? If the casino claims that I registered a duplicate account using an email address containing spaces, but the registration system does not permit such addresses, how can that claim be accepted as evidence against me? I would appreciate a direct answer to this specific question rather than another general statement that the casino provided sufficient evidence. I also intend to pursue this matter through other complaint channels. However, I would still like this issue to be addressed publicly here, because I believe other players deserve to understand how such evidence is evaluated. I have done nothing wrong, and I genuinely cannot understand why I am being treated this way. I believe a clear and transparent answer to this question is the very least I can reasonably expect. Thank you. -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
Any Updates regarding this? -
Serious Questions Regarding Alleged Duplicate Account Evidence
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Suggestions and Feedback
Hi @cocopop3011 I still haven’t received a response from you. Are there any updates regarding your initial message and the questions I raised? I think it is perfectly reasonable to ask whether the technical possibility of what I am being accused of was actually tested. If I am accused of creating a duplicate account in a specific way, and it turns out that this is technically not even possible, then I think I am entitled to question whether this was properly verified in the first place. Casino Guru actually tested this and found that what the casino claims happened is technically not possible. That is exactly why I believe this point is so important. A simple test during the complaint process could have revealed the same thing. My criticism is that the information provided by the casino appears to have been accepted at face value without checking whether their technical claim was even possible. If their claim cannot be reproduced because the system simply does not allow it, then I think it is completely fair to question the evidence they provided and the way it was assessed. I would also like to clarify that I never received any email explaining the specific reasons or evidence behind the decision. The only information I received was that my complaint had been closed in favor of the casino. That was it. I received no detailed explanation, no reasoning, and no clarification as to why the casino’s version of events was accepted. So, is there an answer to this now, or do you need some more time to look into it? Thank you. -
I previously opened a complaint and also created a forum post regarding my case with SpinHub Casino. I would now like to revisit this matter, clarify an important point, and ask the AskGamblers Complaints Team several specific questions. As can be seen from the complaint I subsequently filed with Casino Guru, my case there was ultimately closed as unresolved because SpinHub failed to provide sufficient evidence that I had actually created or operated a duplicate account. casino.guru/complaints/spinhub-casino-player-s-withdrawal-is-delayed-and During Casino Guru's investigation, however, a very important issue came to light. Apparently, SpinHub provided information or documentation claiming that a second account had been created using my details. According to the information discussed in the Casino Guru complaint, certain data – including apparently the email address – contained spaces. Casino Guru's complaint specialist, Matej, actually tested this and informed me that it was technically impossible to register an account with an email address containing such spaces. This raises a very simple but serious question: How could I have created a duplicate account in a format that SpinHub's own registration system does not allow? I would therefore like AskGamblers to answer the following questions: What exact evidence did SpinHub provide to AskGamblers to prove that I had created a duplicate account? Did AskGamblers independently verify whether the account information provided by SpinHub could technically have been used to register an account? Was it ever tested whether an email address containing these spaces could actually be registered? If not, why was SpinHub's evidence accepted as sufficient to conclude that I had created a duplicate account? This is the part I find particularly concerning. Considering the substantial amount of money involved, I would have expected such evidence to be examined much more carefully instead of simply accepting the casino's claim. Casino Guru investigated the issue further and ultimately classified the complaint as unresolved because they did not consider SpinHub's evidence sufficient. AskGamblers is welcome to review that complaint and, if necessary, contact Matej directly regarding his findings and the test he performed. At this point, I understand that I may never receive the money. However, this is also about protecting other players. If a casino can confiscate a substantial balance based on an alleged duplicate account, the evidence supporting such an accusation should be properly verified – especially when there is a clear technical inconsistency. I would therefore appreciate a substantive answer from the AskGamblers Complaints Team: Was SpinHub's alleged duplicate-account evidence technically verified? If not, why was it accepted as sufficient evidence against me? I believe this is a fair and important question, not only regarding my case, but also regarding the credibility of the complaint-resolution process. If I have posted this in the wrong section of the forum, please feel free to move the thread to the appropriate section. Kind regards
-
Spinhub Casino Scamming Multiple Customers - Faking Documents.
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Casinos General
@cocopop3011 Your thoughts regarding my comment? -
Spinhub Casino Scamming Multiple Customers - Faking Documents.
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Casinos General
@cocopop3011 Thank you, I understand. However, this is exactly the problem: I am being asked to prove something that I did not do. As far as I understand, the casino has apparently provided one piece of evidence to support the claim that a duplicate account was created. But I have not been shown this evidence, I do not know what exactly it contains, and I have not been given any real opportunity to verify or challenge it. The casino accuses me of creating another account on February 1st, but I never created that account. If their alleged evidence is only based on internal casino data, a screenshot, or a registration record, then I respectfully ask how I am supposed to defend myself if I am not even told the email address, registration details, IP/device information, login history, or any other concrete information behind the accusation. From my point of view, there are more facts speaking in my favour than against me. I made only one deposit to SpinHub Casino, and I can prove this with my bank statements. I also only used one email address to register and only played on this one account. I also find the timing very strange. If the alleged duplicate account really existed since February 1st, why was this only raised three or four months later? During the verification process, I was asked to provide around 20 documents to confirm my identity, including some very unusual requests such as an address document certified by a lawyer. I cooperated and provided what I could. During all of this time, the alleged duplicate account was apparently not mentioned. That does not make sense to me. In my opinion, if the casino relies on one alleged piece of evidence, then this evidence should be reviewed very carefully. I also believe there is a real possibility that the alleged evidence is incorrect, misleading, fabricated, or based on false data. Without being shown the details, I cannot properly respond to it. Please tell me exactly what documents you need from me, and I will send everything I have. I can provide my bank statements showing only one deposit and the communication from the casino. But the evidence for the alleged second account can only come from the casino, and I respectfully ask that this evidence is not accepted without proper scrutiny. -
Spinhub Casino Scamming Multiple Customers - Faking Documents.
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Casinos General
@cocopop3011 Hi, Could you please give me a quick update ? I'd just like to know where things stand. Thanks, and best regards! -
Spinhub Casino Scamming Multiple Customers - Faking Documents.
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Casinos General
@Blackjax I can confirm with absolute certainty—1000%—that nobody else in my household registered an account. I am the only person here who plays at online casinos. They also claim that the alleged duplicate account was registered under the same name, which makes even less sense. Another thing that doesn't add up is the timeline. It supposedly took them around four months to even bring up this alleged duplicate account. If I had really been using multiple accounts the entire time, why would they wait that long before raising the issue? Furthermore, only a single bank transfer was ever made from my bank account to this casino. I can prove that at any time by providing my bank statements for the entire month, which clearly show that there was only one transfer to the casino. At this point, I still have very little information from the casino. However, based on everything I know so far, all the evidence points either to fabricated information on their side or to a serious system error. Right now, I am leaning towards the former because nothing about their claims is consistent with the facts. -
Spinhub Casino Scamming Multiple Customers - Faking Documents.
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Casinos General
@cocopop3011 any updates? -
Spinhub Casino Scamming Multiple Customers - Faking Documents.
Saint90 replied to Saint90's topic in Casinos General
Hi @cocopop3011, First of all, I hope you are feeling better now. Thank you for getting back to me. Regarding your question: yes, the casino accused me of having a duplicate account. According to them, one account was allegedly created on February 1st, and another account was created on February 21st. I can prove that I created my account on February 21st through AskGamblers. However, I cannot prove that I did not create an account on February 1st unless the casino provides the email address that was allegedly used for that account. To be clear, I am not asking for the email address because I expect to recognize it. I am already sure that I will not recognize it, because I did not create a second account. I need the email address so that I can contact the email provider and try to find out when, where, and by whom that email address was created or controlled. If this email address is somehow linked to my name, then I need to know what email address the casino is referring to. The accusation itself does not make sense to me. Why would I create an account on February 1st, make no deposit, use no bonus, and simply leave the account unused — only to create another account 20 days later on February 21st, deposit money, claim a bonus, and start playing? Am I supposed to have completely forgotten within 20 days that I had already created an unused account at the same casino? That simply makes no sense. I created my SpinHub Casino account on February 21st via AskGamblers, and before that I did not even know this casino existed. So please tell me what else I can do. How am I supposed to prove that I did not create an account on February 1st if the casino refuses to provide the key information behind the accusation? Thank you again for your help.