Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi there,

I'm in Canada so Betonline is an unregulated offshore book for me, doesn't have the igaming license. My question is this: on Sept 15, I requested a 30 day timeout of my account via chat which was approved and applied. In their terms and conditions, it specifically says the timeout is irrevocable and that no account access, bets etc will be allowed for the 30 day period...from their t+c:

If you want to take a break from gambling, let us know.

We offer fixed account time-out durations of 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months.

This feature allows you to reassess your situation while restricting access to your account. Once a timeout is applied, your account will be inaccessible for the full selected duration. You cannot log in, place bets, or use the account for any purpose during this period.

Time-out periods are irrevocable, meaning they cannot be ended early. When the time-out duration ends, you can regain access to your account by logging back in without needing to contact us.

I'd reached out 2 weeks later asking how long I had left, the agent replied saying "well there's still a couple weeks left in the timeout, but I can reopen it for you now if you want." You probably know how it went from there, lost $1500 over the last week. 

Seeing as they have a Panama license, are they obligated or likely to help me in any way? When I contacted support they just kept redirecting to "we can close it more permanently if you want."

I've already enrolled in the centralized self exclusion list here so this one is really the last one I have to exclude from. 

Edited by Izzy92
Adding their terms for reference

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...