Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

1xBet withholding $2,900,000 ARS - Officially ruled guilty by Casino Guru (Case closed as Unresolved).


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am writing to file a formal public complaint against 1xBet Casino (User ID: 1664578081) regarding the systematic fraud and illegal withholding of my legitimate winnings totaling $2,900,000 ARS (approx. $1,900 USD). I achieved this entire balance playing strictly with my own deposited funds in Slots and Blackjack, without ever using any bonuses or promotions.
I request your urgent intervention and exposure of this operator based on the following proven, chronological facts:
1. The Approved Cashouts Turned Green: On August 10, 2026, I requested three separate bank withdrawals. The casino's financial department audited my session and officially marked these 3 withdrawals as "APPROVED" in green status (for $500,000, $500,000, and $400,000 ARS).
2. The 11-Day Limbo and Manual Reversal: Despite having passed the standard KYC identity verification (ID card and selfie), the casino kept my funds frozen. After 11 days of complete silence, the Security Department manually reversed those approved payments back into my balance as "REJECTED" and locked my account.
3. The Abusive Medical Requirement: As an illegal delaying tactic to avoid paying, the Security Department demanded an "institutional medical certificate confirming the absence of gambling addiction." This requirement is administratively non-existent and impossible to obtain for commercial gambling purposes within the Argentine healthcare system.
4. My Full Cooperation vs. Their Automated Bot: To prove my complete honesty, I privately funded a consultation and obtained an official medical report signed and stamped by a licensed Psychiatrist with verifiable professional license numbers, explicitly certifying that I do not suffer from any gambling addiction. When I submitted this proof via email, 1xBet's automated system immediately rejected it using a generic copy-pasted loop, refusing any human review.
5. The Final Condemnation from Casino Guru ("UNRESOLVED"): Due to this systemic abuse, I opened a dispute on the mediation platform Casino Guru. After a deep investigation, the senior resolver, Igor, officially closed my complaint as "UNRESOLVED" due to the casino's failure to cooperate and their total lack of legal basis. Igor publicly ruled that 1xBet's demand for sensitive medical data has "no legitimate legal, regulatory, or contractual basis" and is completely "unreasonable and disproportionate". 1xBet chose to accept a severe penalty to their international global rating rather than release my money or defend their abusive practices in public.
The sole purpose of this public exposure is to force 1xBet to release my legitimate $2,900,000 ARS. I have no interest in keeping this account open or continuing to gamble on this platform. I accept the permanent closure of the account, but I demand the full payout of my money.
I am attaching all the physical evidence to this form: the screenshots of the 3 withdrawals approved in green, the current rejected status, the official psychiatric certificate of non-addiction, and the official final ruling from Casino Guru proving their guilt.
Thank you for your time and for helping me expose this corporate theft.

Posted

@francodipratto Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your input for all the readers here to read and to know.

If you wish to file an official complaint, please click on the COMPLAINTS button at the top of the screen to do so - this forum does not handle complaints directly and we can only give comments, suggestions or advices.

Posted

the lenghts some casinos go to to avoid paying out their customers is insane , even demanding a medical certificate, huge red flag.

1xbet is a giant and yet look at this case and they are trying to avoid paying out. shows you that size doesnt equal player protection

1xbet sponsors major sports clubs with tens of millions of dollars.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...