Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Betya casino has been “under scheduled maintenance” for more than 48 hours with no updates or signs of coming back online. I withdrew $700 on September 29th (it is now October 2nd) the live chat support team on betya told me it would only be up to 24 hours to get my withdrawal and I still haven’t got my money. They keep emailing me back saying the same thing such as “sorry for the inconvenience” it’s really looking to be a shady and scamming casino. I am not surprised at this point if I don’t get my money. DONT use this casino.

Posted

@ahlilhustla Hi there and welcome to the forum.

A scheduled maintenance may actually take 1 week or more, as what has happened to one of my regular online casino very recently, so I suggest you give this matter some more time to see how it goes next.

The casino may even be undergoing a management takeover/changeover, and may involve a new casino name.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...