Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    panarin324
    Newest Member
    panarin324

• No registered users viewing this page.

How does RTP work?

Could someone please tell me how RTP works? If it is let's say 96% and I win a lot, then I don't touch the game for 2 months..... will the game remember my win 2 months ago and start taking it back to get to 96%? Or could the game get back to 96% by other players playing it while I'm not? I haven't understood if the game gives back 96% to the same player over time, or if it gives back 96% to "any player" over time. Hope someone can explain!

Thanks, Tippy Ears

6 minutes ago, TippyEars said:

Could someone please tell me how RTP works? If it is let's say 96% and I win a lot, then I don't touch the game for 2 months..... will the game remember my win 2 months ago and start taking it back to get to 96%? Or could the game get back to 96% by other players playing it while I'm not? I haven't understood if the game gives back 96% to the same player over time, or if it gives back 96% to "any player" over time. Hope someone can explain!

Thanks, Tippy Ears

some players will be above 100% while others will be under 96% (players have different luck on games and different styles, some change their stake size, some stay during a slots cold mode, some leave after a good win, some give it back during the session) but if you include all players activity on the game then it should be very close to the 96%. If you play a game long enough then you will be close to that 96%.

@TippyEars No one can be absolutely sure on how algorithms or RTPs actually work!

The main point is that any designated RTP, or TRTP to be exact, refers to that game alone. Different game, different RTP. This is not the same as a player's RTP, which can fluctuate up and down continously like mad, because a player's RTP depends on each individual luck and the mood of the game being played. In a way, a player's RTP depends on what the actual game's TRTP is or was at the point in time of playing that game.

Imagine the game's RTP as a continous wave, going up and down all the time. If a player happens to ride the wave on its down wave, then the game won't be playing or paying good. Likewise, if it's going upwards, good winnings can be expected.