Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cryptomillion
    Newest Member
    cryptomillion

• No registered users viewing this page.

What is the most successful roulette strategy?

The big question is, do you or do you not play with a strategy? Or, do you go in blind and just hope that luck luck is on your side!

If you are a strategist, then this link may be useful.  But if you have a strategy we'd love for you to share it with us.

Best Roulette Strategy - Guide to Roulette Strategies to Win the Game

• 2 weeks later...
cocopop3011
This post was recognized by cocopop3011!

Flatzem was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 10 points.

not really a strategy but sort of is,  sometimes roulette can do roulette things, and certain numbers will keep repeating like a glitch in the matrix and that is when the crowd at the roulette table gets excited and loud. I have witnessed these events a few times and did have some bets in such occasions but coulda done more but it happens and then things can go back to normal. Cause if you are playing at another table for example blackjack and the crowd is going crazy at a roulette table then you look over at the number display showing what numbers are happening and then you gotta take your chips from your table and go over to the roulette table that is overcrowded trying to put a bet somewhere on those glitched numbers that are hitting frequently.

Also since we talking about roulette I gotta share this cause one time I was playing roulette (not online) and I took my chips I think it was 4 x $25 and I motioned to put them onto the zero so I put them on the zero and took them away... I was doing this as a joke, but why? I hadn't done this before ever at this table or any other table. The dealer saw it and didn't say anything, but anyway I took my chips away and guess what happened next?, the ball lands on zero. How many times have I thought about this event, too many times!

10 hours ago, Flatzem said:

Also since we talking about roulette I gotta share this cause one time I was playing roulette (not online) and I took my chips I think it was 4 x $25 and I motioned to put them onto the zero so I put them on the zero and took them away... I was doing this as a joke, but why? I hadn't done this before ever at this table or any other table. The dealer saw it and didn't say anything, but anyway I took my chips away and guess what happened next?, the ball lands on zero. How many times have I thought about this event, too many times!

You mean you took your bet away but then it landed on the number? 😞