Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cora23
    Newest Member
    Cora23

• No registered users viewing this page.

QuickTender Funds

Black Diamond

Any American players here got funds caught up in the QuickTender UMW seizure? I had like $30 left in my account when everything went down, and to be honest it's been disappointing to see QT's handling of it. Like I'm going to get a Euro bank account and spend days doing the necessary paperwork or even contacting a lawyer just for a freaking $30 lol.

If I'm not mistaken, Neteller users got their money back in like a year or so after stuff went down, so... we've got a while I guess? Just a little frustrating I guess, not like I need the money but I wish we could get a break here in the States. No one as reliable as QT has popped up since.

i can't even imagine how frustrating it's gotta be ugh, glad i don't have to put up with that because i have neteller/moneybookers etc. um, if neteller got resolved though and these QuickTender people sound like a good company then it shouldn't be more than a year, terrible that the US is making this so hard but i'm sure you'll get that $30 at some point. can't find anything on yahoo or google :(

so sorry but you're right, $30 is nothing compared to some of the horror stories I see. I'm not an expert or anything but it seems the USA is not interested in punishing players (doesn't look that way a lot I can tell lol), um, I'm sure it'll probably get sent to you in a check some time. For now stay away from those ewallets I guess, looks like your prepaid credit card and check withdrawal is still working ok?

Thanks all for your input :) I've done a little research on the Neteller thing and it looks like you're right; most everyone got their cash. I won't be too miffed if I don't get my $30 lol, I just feel bad for people that have more like you have mentioned. Just popped into my head a while ago and thought I'd see what you guys thought.